[Resolved] Empire Today / carpet that was installed
Had carpet install feb 2017 4 month late the carpet came up in some areas they send someone out to make repairs. Then a few month later it happen again they sent someone out again. They told me it need to be replaced because the fault of the installer. I called again they sent someone else out and this process keeps going on. And for the last 6 months I would call they would tell me and no one would call back. Also spoke with the sale rep and he told me he would handle it but the same thing no phone calls. I have contact them by phone and the same no phone back.
resolved Reference number is 1-[protected]
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Aug 29, 2018
Dear customer, we regret to see that you're unsatisfied with your purchase. We've located your order and we'll be in touch with you shortly to start working on a resolution, thank you.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - carpet insulation
- Empire Today - flooring 
- Empire Today - carpet installation and damaged tile 
- Empire Today - window treatment repair
- Empire Today - product and service