Empire Today / ruined my house and have been ignoring me for 8 months!
Empire Today installed carpeting in my house and left my house in shambles. I had carpet installed on February 6, 2006 and I have requested that Empire get their carpet out of my house for eight months.
The carpet that was installed had no padding underneath of it, the installers cut all the cable wires in 5 bedrooms of my home, they slashed all the wood baseboards in each bedroom, they ripped wall paper off the walls and they left furniture broken in my home. In addition to all of this in two of the rooms the carpet was not even attached to the floor. They sent out another installer who said it looked like an “abortion.”
After 2 weeks and 4 subcontractors later, my house was still not fixed and the carpet was still horrendous. I have contacted Michelle Ramos and Cynthia Dunlap 8 times to have their product removed from my house. I signed the Notice of Cancellation within 3 business days and they still have not come out and picked up their carpet.
As a matter of fact, they have just sent me a letter telling me that they are going to put a mechanics lien on my house if I do not pay them the money for the carpeting. They are harassing and bullying me when they are the ones who ruined my house and have been ignoring me for 8 months.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - vinyl floor
- Empire Today - floor installation
- Empire Today - Unethical behavior from Empire
- Empire Today - carpet installation 
- Empire Today - Flooring - laminate flooring 9mm cannot be replaced