Empire Today / ruined my house and have been ignoring me for 8 months!

Empire Today installed carpeting in my house and left my house in shambles. I had carpet installed on February 6, 2006 and I have requested that Empire get their carpet out of my house for eight months.

The carpet that was installed had no padding underneath of it, the installers cut all the cable wires in 5 bedrooms of my home, they slashed all the wood baseboards in each bedroom, they ripped wall paper off the walls and they left furniture broken in my home. In addition to all of this in two of the rooms the carpet was not even attached to the floor. They sent out another installer who said it looked like an “abortion.”

After 2 weeks and 4 subcontractors later, my house was still not fixed and the carpet was still horrendous. I have contacted Michelle Ramos and Cynthia Dunlap 8 times to have their product removed from my house. I signed the Notice of Cancellation within 3 business days and they still have not come out and picked up their carpet.

As a matter of fact, they have just sent me a letter telling me that they are going to put a mechanics lien on my house if I do not pay them the money for the carpeting. They are harassing and bullying me when they are the ones who ruined my house and have been ignoring me for 8 months.

Ba

Comments

• Em
      21st of Dec, 2006

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Total customer satisfaction is important to us here at Empire Today. We take customer feedback very seriously and we are always striving to improve the customer’s experience. We have reviewed your posting and are currently researching this matter. Unfortunately we do not have any information regarding your account with empire-Today. We would like to speak with you to apologize and try to bring closure to this matter. Please contact one of our Resolution Specialist at 800-588-2300 one of our representatives will gladly assist you. Have a great day!

4th of Jun, 2007