Empire Today / bad job and horrible customer service

My parents were looking into changing the carpet in our home to wood. So I was doing a bit of research for them and had different contractors come and give us and estimate for the job. My dad one day so Empire Today Commercial on TV and decided lets give them a call and get a free estimate. So I called Empire up and they sent a representative out that day. So I was thinking wow they have great service. The rep comes and at first is so nice shows us different options, measures the house, plays with our dog etc. So now he gives me a price and it was a lot higher then the other estimates that we received. But he assured us that it is well worth the money because 1.) the material is the best you can get 2.) they only used licensed workers and not subcontractors but EMPIRE licensed workers. So ok, I was thinking that sounds good. Instead of having amateurs come I have licensed workers from Empire. Plus he tells me it will be done in a few hrs, oppose to everyone else saying its a 2 day job. The 2 workers get to my home around 9:00 - 9:30 not in Empire Uniform but in pants and one guy was wearing just shorts. I was like are you guys from Empire? They say yes, so i asked aren't you a sub contractor. He says yes. We don't work for Empire directly we do jobs for them. So im thinking thats exactly why I didn't go with other companies. So they cheated me already but since they already arrived and I moved my furniture I was like lets see the job they do. To make a long story short. They took forever ended at like 9:30 that night took a whole day not a few hrs. Made a huge mess. Did a horrible amateur job. Left with things undone. Jobs already horrible and on top left out the little things. Job is like 90% done. So I call my sales guy and hes like oh what can I do just call customer service and take it up with them. There is nothing i can do. Then I filed multiple complaints on the phone and emailed them. Not a single call or email back. Been 2 months since. What do I do now??

N  4th of Sep, 2007 by
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Total customer satisfaction is important to us here at Empire Today. We take customer feedback very seriously and we are always striving to improve the customer’s experience. We have reviewed your posting and have currently researching this matter. We have made significant improvements in the right direction for our customers in regards to customer satisfaction. We hope that you will give us the chance to show you why so many have come back to Empire-Today again for their home improvement upgrades. If you would like to speak to our Consumer Affairs Dept.

Empire Today Logo Empire Today