Empire Carpet / Seams not matching

1 Plano, TX, United States Review updated:

Do not walk away but run...I had carpet installed in a larger than 12' room. Not once did anyone from Empire tell me that the seams would not match...the day of the installtion the installer advised us that the seams would not match...then told us to live with it a few weeks...after 2 weeks of missed or late installers...a new person from Empire came back and advised us that we would need a different type of carpet...other rooms have the same with exception of the bedroom..Now we get a bill and Empire can not do anything about it...they haven't finished the installation...and we now have to start paying on the carpet because their computer is tied into Wells Fargo and they can't redo it...Now if that isn't a bunch of hog wash...DO NOT WASTE TIME ON EMPIRE...go anywhere..I wich I had done my homework before getting intto this mess...

Comments

• Bu
      25th of May, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Aasen, we want you to be happy with the product we’ve installed in your home and I’m disappointed to hear that we did not meet your expectations. However, I understand that we reached out to you and worked with you to make things right. I’d like the chance to speak with you to see how everything went and to answer any questions you may have. Thank you for the opportunity to follow back with you and ensure that we addressed your concerns. If you could, please call me at 888-588-2315 x4195 or email me at customersupport@empiretoday.com. I look forward to hearing from you.