Emirates Airlines / lost and found

1 himadri.banerji@gmail.comDubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Sad to inform that after the security at transfer desk at dubaiinternational airport terminal 2 on the 24th april at 1245pm & in a hurry to catch a connecting flight failed to pick up both my apple macbook pro 13 laptop and ipad-1 (photo attached) from the tray on the apron after x ray. I am sure the same were left at the security conveyor and was surprised that no one from security bothered to inform me while I waited for almost two hours at the departure area to connect with ek005 to london.
I have lodged the lost and found report and the only answer they provided was that it could not be located.
This is just not acceptable and I strongly believe that the security personnel may have been careless in handling this matter.

Hi
Apr 30, 2015

Comments

• Sh
      23rd of Oct, 2007
    Emirates Airlines - Lost baggage, no answer
    Pakistan

Traveled from Buenos Aires to Karachi via Johannesburg/Dubai and lost baggage on 11 sep 2007 but no answer. Very poor service.

• Za
      17th of Jun, 2008
    Emirates Airlines - Food quality awful
    United Arab Emirates

I flew from Kolkata to Dubai on 13/5/08 and noticed awful quality food served to passengers.I lodged a complaint to the Inflight staff who were all very courteous and regretted quality of food to which they had no control.Someone is playing mischief somewhere.Please improve quality of food immediately on this Sector

• Re
      19th of Jul, 2008
    Emirates Airlines - Distress due to delay
    62 The Green Epsom
    England, Surrey
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 02083936663
    www.emirates.com

I am an elderly person, 60 years of age traveling alone in. I had to stand on a que for boarding pass for 12 hours in Dubai Airport without any food or drink. this took place on the 17th of November 2007 while traveling from London to Dhaka via Dubai. It was the worst experience of my life.

• Ni
      21st of Jul, 2008

On 2nd july i had some emergency and I have tried to purchase tickets online for my wife from Dubai to Ahmedabad. I tried couple of times through her credit cards and last moment the error had come. So i could not able to get the ticket. I didn't get any confirmation on my mail also for the ticket. So it was very well understood that the transaction is not done.

I got a statement of my ABN AMRO credit cards and surprise that they have charged me the amount for the ticket which i have never received. The reference number for the same is 762118543628. Please look into the mater and refund money to ABN AMRO bank immediately.

My mobile is 050 5508894 for any clarification.

• Al
      16th of Nov, 2008
    Emirates Airlines - lost baggage nd poo service
    emirates
    Iran

Coming from Japan my big baggage was not retrieved. I filled a claim and continued calling them but nobody at emirates answered. I paid 80 $ and went to airport the person in charge was not there. I have spent lots of my calling them or going airport or the office at Vali aser st.
    Now they are paying me 240 $ which I really do not need this but my bag.
    Please tell me what to do. The file number is IkAEK31457 09 aug

25th of Jan, 2009

a few days ago i left lebanon and was headed back to dubai, my bag was broken and my new mobile with my second wallet were stolen, thanks to emirates airlines they have no security on thier baggae the only thing they are good at is showing off. we are the best, thats what they say . i tried to contact them but i couldn't

25th of Jan, 2009

jn

• Ra
      25th of Jan, 2010
    Emirates Airlines - theft of item(watch) from luggage
    India

I travelled from Cleveland to Mumbai, to and fro via Dubai, but while returning on date 23rd Jan 2010 my baggage came a day later and when I checked the baggage my watch worth 70$ was missing and other stuff were there. I called the no (+9122- 26829323) provided by Emirates but no one is recieving a call [called at time provided 9AM to 5PM] .

Ravindra.
    Pune

• Fa
      23rd of Mar, 2010
    Emirates Airlines - cell phone stolen from checked in luggage
    carlton
    South Africa
    fazila@webmail.co.za

we flew on emirates airlines on the 22nd of march 2010 from jeddah to durban.my cellphone was in my checked in luggage and upon reaching home i noticed that my cellphone was stolen with my south african sim card still inside.

• Le
      14th of May, 2010
    Emirates Airlines - cabin crew
    ek
    United Arab Emirates

I want to report a cabin crew in Emirates airlines who was on drugs during a flight and she had a very bad attitude.
    Her name is Lamiaa Mahmoud Elhelw (staff number 304430)

• Le
      30th of May, 2010

i am positive she was on drugs...u get a life urself and shut the hell up

• Ka
      26th of Jun, 2010

How dare you print a persons name and accuse them of being on drugs on a public forum. harmful accusations like yours are not needed and should be deleted. SHAME ON YOU

• Ro
      29th of Nov, 2010
    Emirates Airlines - Lost omboard
    Norway

Lost mine Apple i-pod omboard Emirates Airline EK 0505 on Saturday 20 Nov 2010 09:55 from Mumbai to Dubai.

Please contact me on e.mail rolf.lehmann@jotun.no or phone +4791544966

17th of Mar, 2011

hmd777, u r such a dick mother ###er...go and suck some dick and its not ur ###ing business..
    i think u defend her coz u are her slave ...addict mother ###er

17th of Mar, 2011

hmd777..i know who u are and i'll send emirates my evidence ###...u r such a ### and a sissy

• Ra
      19th of Mar, 2011
    Emirates Airlines - Inflight purchase
    United Arab Emirates

I had purchased a gift for my wife from Emirates flight No: EK0563 Sector CCJ-DXB on 05 Feb 2011. The item is defective and I want to exchange this with something else.

21st of Mar, 2011

Do not interfere with something that is not your business.i know very well the crew member that i'm talking about.she was in a drug rehabilitation center before.So shut the hell up and mind ur own business and get a life urself without interfering in something u don't know about.OK

• Lo
      19th of Apr, 2011
    Emirates Airlines - Rude customer service (tele)
    United Arab Emirates

The CS exec was unable to inform me about the terms and conditions of the flight voucher I had been given (as I was not provided with them at the time of issue). When I asked to speak to his supervisor. He told me 'NO WAY'. Also refused to give me his family name or employee number. This is the latest in a long line of poor service I have received from Emirates. Given the choice, I choose not to fly Emirates

28th of May, 2011

Hi, my name is Piepenhagen Markus and i had a flight number EK4 arrived to Dubai international Airport @6:30 am on 28/05/2011 and my seat was 7D i forgot my glasses, if it is found please contact me or Emirates Palace concierge till 31/05/2011
    thanks in advance

Markus

7th of Jun, 2011
    Emirates Airlines - Mobile phone stolen from luggage
    Bangladesh

My mobile phone was inside my luggage got broken into my mobile phone was stolen even the lock went missing Could u please contact me on 07932597239 my name is mr ahad miah flight came frm Dhaka Bangladesh to Dubai UAE on the 4th of June left Dhaka Bangladesh 10.15am so could please reply bk thanks alot