Emirates Airlines / lost and found
Sad to inform that after the security at transfer desk at dubaiinternational airport terminal 2 on the 24th april at 1245pm & in a hurry to catch a connecting flight failed to pick up both my apple macbook pro 13 laptop and ipad-1 (photo attached) from the tray on the apron after x ray. I am sure the same were left at the security conveyor and was surprised that no one from security bothered to inform me while I waited for almost two hours at the departure area to connect with ek005 to london.
I have lodged the lost and found report and the only answer they provided was that it could not be located.
This is just not acceptable and I strongly believe that the security personnel may have been careless in handling this matter.
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates counter in chennai international airport
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - contributes & funds terrorism
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - disorganised & inefficient & unprofessional & unreliable
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - customer service & rebooking charges and lost baggage problem