Complaints & Reviews

forwording the appointment letter

I got the appointment letter from the emirate airline group united kingdom by just forwordind the my
Resume and I selected without any interview so please help me to find the this is fake or not because I am very confused so reprl me as soon as possible.

Chinmaya Bangalore Nov 24, 2009

I have also received an appointment letter from

EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP HEETY RECRUITMENT INC.
    Terminal 8 Departures Hall Hilton close, Off Allen Avenue
    Manchester Airport United Kingdom
    Post code M90 4QX, UK. Phone: +44-7024085328
    Phone: +447024094579 mail;[email protected]
    Email; [email protected]

I donot know whether this is a fake company. Please guide me in this regard.

Chinmaya Hegde

• Fp
    FPB2 Nov 27, 2009

Don't be silly. Airlines do not go around offering jobs to unknown people and without interviews!

Someone is scamming you and I'm pretty sure is asking for some money in some form or the other. Don't believe everything you read.

• Ka
    Kannabiran Ravi Dec 12, 2009

WHY THEY AR E FORWARDING SUCH A MAIL THAT YOU HAVE GOT AN OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH EMIRATE AIRLINE

Kannabiran Ravi
    Madhavaram

• Ab
    A.B.Roy Jan 11, 2010

I have also received similar letter from Emirates Airlines Group

Pls confirm whether it is fake or not, confused.

• Pi
    Pitchumani Jan 22, 2010

I also received the same type of letter from emirate airline group for senior manager accounts Post. Even for ssi units they go for personal interview and then they send enquiries and then only they are sending appointment letters. such a sensitive type of industry civil aviation how they will send a letter of appointment without knowing ourbackground and seeing personally. I think it is purely cheating the job hunters.

Pitchumani

• Pa
    Palash Dave Jan 29, 2010

Lalit, Chinmaya, AB Roy and Pitchumani --

The letters you have received was NOT sent by Emirates. It is a well-known scam sent out by fraudsters to several people (exclusively in India, as far as I can tell) in order to harvest personal information and documents (and ultimately to extort money). Variations on this scam have been dealt with on several other similar internet forums, e.g.:

Here are the reasons why it is clearly a fake letter:

1. The quality of the English is very poor and littered with mistakes.
    2. The phone numbers provided in these letters are all so-called "follow-me" numbers, which redirect to some other phone, anywhere in the world. (Probably a prepaid anonymous cellphone in Nigeria.) No real company would ever use one.
    3. The email addresses quoted (e.g. [email protected]) are free, anonymous email accounts. No real company would ever use one.
    4. The www.emirateairlineservices.com website has already been shut down.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, EMIRATES' OWN (GENUINE) WEBSITE STATES THAT THIS IS A SCAM:

Do not give out any information in response to these emails and letters. Do not even reply to them. Simply delete them.

Hope this helps.

Palash Dave
    (British Indian journalist, film-maker and internet consultant -- www.palash.tv)

• Ar
    Arifkhan Feb 02, 2010

Its all fake no company selects a candidate without any interview

• Mo
    mohd. Kafeel Feb 17, 2010

Dear all,

on 12/02/2010 i get an appointment letter from Havard Recruitment Agency . This Agency mail me an appointment letter of Emirate Air line group without conducting any interviews, also they mail me a VISA/ Work Permit FORM to Fillup and Deposit 1500 GBP in their account so pls. let me know whether it is fake or sometyhing is others.

Mohammad Kafeel Quraishi

• Ga
    gajkumar shah Feb 18, 2010

i too got the same offer on 16/2/2010. it is a spam. dont get trapped for money or for personal information

misleading information

To whom it may concern,

My flight ek241 from karachi (Pakistan) via dubai (United arab emirates) to toronto (Canada) dated friday 13th, 2009 would definitely be regarded as a worst experience I have flown with emirates. Being a skyward family member ek129645972 and having great respect for emirates and have flown with emirates over 25 years, the management is just a mess and misleading in canada.

Arriving at pearson airport, and waiting for my luggage, I found out that in dubai, the employees of emirates did not load my luggage for toronto. After trying to find an agent, he informed me that I would receive the luggage the next evening at the expense of emirates which was a saturday (14th november 2009). I waited the whole evening and night and the employees at emirates canada did not have that much guts to notify me that it will arrive the next day (Dated 15th november 2009).

The agent had given me a number for lost and found service terminal 3— [protected] and I left a message in the evening during their operation hours and yet no one had that much customer service sense to notify me, although specifying on their answering machine to call back.

I had gone for my sister wedding and had taken my university books with me and I was expecting that over the weekend, I would use the books to complete my pending assignment and because of the employees misleading information my one day got lost and on top feeling insecure whether the bag might have got lost permanently. My night was just messed up as I could not think whether would I be seeing my bags or not.

On sunday morning at 8:30am, out of the bloom I receive a call that my bags will be arriving and the bag that I received, I found out that the lock was missing in the bag and the clothes and books were upside down.

Its been a very depressing and disappointing experience and although my friends and cousins flew from ettihad airways to attend the wedding, they were upgraded and they never faced such problems as I did, although they told to go with ettihad airways yet I have been very loyal with emirates airlines and the same goes for my family who takes at least 4-5 flights using emirates airlines.

I just wanted to inform emirates airlines that they should inform their employees to atleast notify their customers if the bag would arrive late. Its not like I did not pay the fare or I was using a free ticket.

Thankyou

Ali hasnain
Skyward member: ek [protected]
Cell: [protected], [protected]
Email: [protected]@hotmail.com

• Sh
    Sherin Sep 02, 2007

Flew from dar-es-salaam tanzania on 22 august 2007 to edmonton canada via dubai to london where i switched to air canada but to my sirprise could not find my luggage at my end of trip in edmonton canada.
    Please any one can help me??!!

Air canda doesnt follow up neither do emirates.

• Hu
    hussain khan shahed Oct 07, 2010

TO: THE EMIRATES AIRLINE
    Attn: The Management Manager
    Re: Misbehaviors of your Staff toward the Passengers:
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN;
    Dear Sir, Madam,
    I want to render a complaint against your personnel who is in duty during my flight.
    I am Mr. Hussain Khan Shahed EK Membership # EK 100790620.

The situations began during my flight in Jeddah to Dubai with my Business Partner Mr. Mushtaq Ur Rehman our Flight # EK804 Airbus # A380-800 Date: 09 September 2010 Depart Time: 22:00 Arrive Time: 1:40 which was delayed for 2 hours, the announcement is due to waiting some Passengers.

I and Mr. Mushtaq Ur Rehman was so upset about the delay of our flight as we need to catch up our Business Meeting in Hong Kong on time at ( 8:00 P.M.)

Upon reached in Dubai we notice that our flight was departed Flight #EK384, Airbus # 777-300, Date: 10 September 2010, Depart Time: 03:15, Arrive Time: 17:40, we approached one of your ground Personnel and we ask. What should we do now? We need to catch our meeting in Hong Kong. Why not waited to Passengers as same as our flight from Jeddah to Dubai, waited for 2 hour for the late Passengers.

The person that we mistakenly approached was MR. MOHAMMED TAWFIK. He replied us in very rude talked and very sarcastic words. I was so surprise how could you hired a personnel like him, he don’t even have any formal manner to assist the passenger who is in desperately needs.

If I did not control myself on that time I can hits him and cause chaos in the airport that can damaged your very good reputations.

By then I asked, where is the Supervisors thinking that at least someone can help us and answer properly our query, and he explained to us in acceptable reason, then he issued our Boarding Pass for Flight # EK380.

Afterward we missed our Business meeting due to this unreasonable delay of our flight.

But it doesn’t mean that I will just ignore the behavior of Mr. Mohammed Tawfik in handling our situations.

I want your respective office to inquire about this matter and give him appropriate warning for the good of other Passenger that he might a crossed with.

If he denied about this matter I am coming to Dubai on October 2010.

Hoping that you will make appropriate action accordingly;

Waiting your prompt reply,
    Mr. Hussain Khan Shahed

unethical business practices

I flew Emirates from Mumbai to LA via Dubai on September 15th 2009. On arrival at LAX, I was informed by...

regarding this letter is it true or fake

Emirates airline group emirate recruitment inc.
Terminal 2 departures hall hilton close, off allen avenue
[protected]@emiratesairline-groups.com

Job ref: e. A. G/gfp/uk114-09 date: 06/11/2009

Attention: shivshankar patil.

1.0 executive summary:

Emirates airline seeks to employ your services as an expatriate. Team leader the provision of administrative services as stipulated in the following acts in this document. This document embodies the approved terms for the purpose of this contract.

2.0 position: team leader for the requirements of emirates airline in united kingdom.

Resumption date

You would be expected to resume on site on the 1st of dec 2009.
Prior to resumption as inscribed above, you shall be expected to start your job processes by acquiring and procuring your necessary residence/work permits papers (With the uk travel agent united kingdom) on it’s earliest acquisition, you will receive all your due entitlements / emoluments prior to resumption of duty to enable you settle all domestic necessities before embarking on project trip and avoidance of excuses leading to delays on your side.

3.0 consulting personnel:

You shall be expected to work lead a team of prime experienced individuals with the mandate to provide excellent services.

4.0 entitlements:

All salary and expense figures shall be in pounds (Gbp) , sterling or euros equivalent depending on employee home country and salary preference, (Except where employee prefers currency on his/her local/home currency).

4.1 salary:

Salary shall be paid on monthly bases. Work time shall be 40 hours work week for the twenty four (24) month contract term as such employee shall also be entitled to over-time allowance if employee work time exceeds the official stipulated hours. Salary shall also be liable to increments with time and employees' official promotions and position in service.

Monthly salary is & pound;10, 500 gbp (Ten thousand five hundred pounds).

5.0 expenses:

Expenses incurred by the employee related to job before commencement of duties will be substantiated with receipts and the employer will reimburse the employee not later than five (5) working days after submission of employee’s expense report and receipts.

5.1 accomodation:

First class accommodations will be provided for employee. Accommodation shall be of first class international standard same as accommodates emirates airline expatriate senior and management staff. Employer shall also pay for and provide complete meals for employee / (Family) as deem appropriate for period of contract.

5.2 travel:

£3, 600.00 flat rate travel/entertainment allowance shall be paid to employee by employer for each intercontinental trip. Travel shall be by business class/first class.

However for the purpose of commencement, the cost of travel ticket shall be paid in addition to travel/entertainment allowance. Cost shall be substantiated and shall be the rate charged at the period/time of purchase. Employer shall also take care of employees' travel ticket including that of employees' family only on employees' early notification to employer and as shall be requested by employee.

5.3 meals:

This will be taken care of by us (Employer) emirates airline group.

5.4 moving expenses:

You shall be required to furnish us with your valid residence, work permits and visa on or before the 23rd of november, 2009 as a proof of readiness to join the emirate airline company project team in the due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the emirate airline company in london and also to enable you receive your first monthly salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services with the emirate airline company in london.

The employee will be reimbursed by the employer for reasonable moving expense incurred only as a result of relocation or early termination of leases, storage charges; procurement of travel documents, immunizations etc. Reimbursements shall be paid not more than five (5) working days from submission of report/and receipts as proof of payments.

5.5 medical expenses:

Employer will provide the employee with comprehensive health care for the term of contract, and follow-on care for injuries suffered during the term of contract for employee and family.

5.6 other allowances and/or benefits:

This shall be provided for as deemed appropriate, and will be paid by employer.

. Quality single or family housing in company community.

. Free medical care in uk for you and your family for contract duration.

5.7 vacation:

Used at the employee’s discretion after duly informing and receiving approval from employer’s management. Employer will pay for travel expenses (I. E. Flight tickets) and flat rate travel allowance of & pound;3, 600.00.

6.0 mobilizations:

The first monthly salary shall be paid in advance before you embark on journey to assume duty. This is to enable you settle all domestic needs before travel. As such no excuses will be entertained on assumption of duty relating to default. All payment of salary after assumption of duty in uk shall be 75% paid into an offshore account to be provided by employee with the remaining 25% paid locally in united kingdom. This is in line with the united kingdom expatriate financial statutory laws. Expatriate shall also be liable to pay 10% of salary as withholding tax to the relevant authority in united kingdom

7.0 job processing / proceedings:

All employees successfully screened and recruited for emirates airline shall be required to furnish us with a valid uk residence and work permits papers on or before the 23rd of november 2009 as a proof of readiness to join the emirate airline team in the due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the emirate airline in uk and also to enable you receive your first monthly salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services in united kingdom.

However, for expatriate services employees who do not presently posses their valid uk residence and work permits papers, they are to make contact with the address given below for directives and assistance on the acquisition and procurement of their valid residence and work permits papers with the emirate traveling agency here in united kingdom. All expenses incurred during this process will be reimbursed to you by employers.

Emirate traveling agency

56 yorkshire avenue-lancashire

Gb0098 manchester - uk
Email: [protected]@live.com and travels. [protected]@yahoo.Co. Uk

Phone: +[protected]

Contact person: dr. Morgan smith
Head of visa/permits operations.

8.0 contract:

Your browser may not support display of this image. This is with effect from 1st of dec 2009 when the contractor/consultant assumes duty in uk.

Terry johnson

Hr manager

• Je
    jeeja Mar 02, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam

I have also received a similar offer from RSJ Internationals but unable to confirm its validity ? Would you please be kind enough through this media to let me know whether it is really True/Fake.

Emirates Airline Group Emirate Recruitment Inc.
    Terminal 2 Departures Hall Hilton close, Off Allen Avenue
    Manchester Airport United Kingdom
    Post code M90 4QX, UK. Phone: +447024024864.
    Phone: +447024079575
    Email: [email protected]
    Web Site http://www.emirateairline-groups.eu.pn

Job Ref: E.A.G/GFP/UK114-09 Date: 01/03/2010

ATTENTION: B MALATHIKRISHNAPREMI

1.0 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY:

as an expatriate. Sales & Marketing Manager Provision of administrative services as stipulated in the following acts in this document. This document embodies the approved Terms for the purpose of this contract.

2.0 POSITION: Sales & Marketing Manager FOR THE REQUIREMENTS OF EMIRATES AIRLINE IN UNITED KINGDOM.

RESUMPTION DATE
    You would be expected to resume on site on the 01 of April 2010.
    Prior to resumption as inscribed above, you shall be expected to start your job processes by acquiring and procuring your necessary Residence/Work permits papers (With the UK Travel Agent United Kingdom) on it’s earliest acquisition, you will receive all your due entitlements/ emoluments prior to resumption of duty to enable you settle all domestic necessities before embarking on project trip and avoidance of excuses leading to delays on your side.
    3.0 CONSULTING PERSONNEL:
    4.0 ENTITLEMENTS:
    All salary and expense figures shall be in Pounds (GBP), Sterling or Euros equivalent depending on employee home country and salary preference, (except where employee prefers currency on his/her local/home currency).
    4.1 SALARY:
    Salary shall be paid on monthly bases. Work time shall be 40 hours work week for the Twenty Four (24) month contract term as such employee shall also be entitled to over-time allowance if employee work time exceeds the official stipulated hours. Salary shall also be liable to increments with time and employees' official promotions and position in service. Monthly salary is £10, 500 GBP (Ten Thousand Five hundred Pounds).

5.0 EXPENSES:
    Expenses incurred by the employee related to job before commencement of duties will be substantiated with receipts and the employer will reimburse the employee not later than Five (5) working days after submission of employee’s expense report and receipts.
    5.1 ACCOMODATION:
    First class accommodations will be provided for employee. Accommodation shall be of first class international standard same as accommodates Emirates Airline expatriate senior and management staff. Employer shall also pay for and provide complete meals for employee / (Family) as deem appropriate for period of contract.
    5.2 TRAVEL:
    However for the purpose of commencement, the cost of travel ticket shall be paid in addition to travel/entertainment allowance. Cost shall be substantiated and shall be the rate charged at the Period/time of purchase. Employer shall also take care of employees' travel ticket including that of employees' family only on employees' early notification to employer and as shall be requested by employee.
    5.3 MEALS:
    This will be taken care of by us (employer) Emirates Airline Group.
    5.4 MOVING EXPENSES:
    You shall be required to furnish us with your valid residence, work permits and visa on or before the 14TH of March, 2010 as a proof of readiness to join the EMIRATE AIRLINE COMPANY project team in the due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the EMIRATE AIRLINE COMPANY in London and also to enable you receive your first monthly salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services with the EMIRATE AIRLINE COMPANY in London.
    The employee will be reimbursed by the employer for reasonable moving expense incurred only as a result of relocation or early termination of leases, storage charges; procurement of travel documents, immunizations etc. Reimbursements shall be paid not more than five (5) Working days from submission of report/and receipts as proof of payments.
    5.5 MEDICAL EXPENSES:
    5.6 OTHER ALLOWANCES AND/OR BENEFITS:
    This shall be provided for as deemed appropriate, and will be paid by employer.
    . Quality single or family housing in company community.
    . Free medical care in uk for you and your family for contract duration.

5.7 VACATION:
    Employees' shall be authorized paid four times vacation during the term of the contract, to be used at the employee’s discretion after duly informing and receiving approval from employer’s management. Employer will pay for travel expenses (i.e. flight tickets) and flat Rate travel allowance of £3, 600.00.
    6.0 MOBILIZATIONS:
    The first monthly salary shall be paid in advance before you embark on journey to assume duty. This is to enable you settle all domestic needs before travel. As such no excuses will be entertained on assumption of duty relating to default. All payment of Salary after assumption of duty in UK shall be 75% paid into an offshore account to be provided by employee with the remaining 25% paid locally in United Kingdom. This is in line with the United Kingdom expatriate financial statutory laws. Expatriate shall also be liable to pay 10% of salary as withholding tax to the relevant authority in United Kingdom
    7.0 JOB PROCESSING/ PROCEEDINGS:
    All employees successfully screened and recruited for Emirates Airline shall be required to furnish us with a valid UK residence and work permits papers on or before the 14TH of March 2010 as a proof of readiness to join the Emirate Airline team in the due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the Emirate Airline in UK and also to enable you receive your first monthly salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services in United Kingdom.
    However, for expatriate services employees who do not presently posses their valid UK residence and Work Permits papers, they are to make contact with the address given below for directives and assistance on the acquisition and procurement of their valid residence and work permits papers with the Emirate Traveling Agency here in United Kingdom. All expenses incurred during this process will be reimbursed to you by employers.
    EMIRATE TRAVELING AGENCY
    56 YORKSHIRE AVENUE-LANCASHIRE
    MANCHESTER – UK.
    EMAIL: [email protected] and [email protected]
    CONTACT PERSON: MR TOM WAYNE.
    HEAD OF VISA/PERMITS OPERATIONS.
    8.0 CONTRACT:
    This is with effect from 01 of April 2010 when the contractor/consultant assumes duty in UK.

PHILIPS JOHNSON
    HR MANAGER

I have attached the offer letter for Your kind information and would not hesitate in accepting if it is really True to my career benefits.

Kindly help.

Thx/Regards

rude emirates ground staff at auckland airport - be careful next time you fly emirates

Emirates staff at auckland airport are shockingly rude. I will leave a detailed feedback about my check-in experience today (19 oct 2009) on ek413 flying akl-syd. However, I wonder if this will really help airline take remedial actions to improve its image and customer satisfaction experience. My checked in baggage was only 3 kgs more than the allowed airline allowance of 30 kgs. I was subjected to more than an hour of harrasment and rude behaviour by the ground staff of airline and it's agent, even to the extent of threatening me to stop board the flight when I said that I will voice my concerns to the media about airlines such policy. All this happened inspite of the fact that my carry on baggage was way less than the allowed allowance. Ultimately I flew with the same baggage by moving 2 kgs from my checked in baggae to the hand bag. I very much wonder if it is emirates policy to be spot on accurate with the checked-in baggae allowance without proper training / instructions to its ground staff to use their common sense and discretion in certain matters like the one in my situation today. I must say that in my over 35 years of flying experience this one was the most horrible one and that too with an airline claiming to be an aviation leader. - very unhappy passenger at seat 60a.

• Na
    nance3000 Mar 07, 2010

Allowance is 30kg. More than nearly every other long haul carrier from NZ. If they let you off 3kgs should they let off every passenger?
    You bought the ticket and you agreed to abide by the rules and regulations of that ticket.
    30kgs is generous and I can imagine the 'rude' ground staff was simply doing his/her job and YOU were argumentative and tried to persude them into getting your way?
    Did your tantrum not work and now you are taking revenge on the staff member doing his/her job and following company policy?
    Shame, passengers like you ruin it for those who like & enjoy the airline. I have travelled to/from Auckland airport with Emirates 3 times in the last 4 years as I date a lovely Kiwi man, I use Emirates all the time and I will continue to do so. I even check in up to 30kg and the staff are very very nice.
    One word for you, KARMA.

• Mo
    mooncalf Mar 23, 2010

33kg is over the international allowed limit for baggage handlers...would you want to do your back in for an idiot who doesnt abide by the rules

rude and arrogant

I arrived at Dubai Airport on the 2nd September 2009 after a 14 hour flight from Sydney.
I had a 3 hour wait and I am a Skywards Silver Member. Now actually when I arrived in Dubai I would of racked up over 50, 000 points and was a Gold Memeber.

I asked to enter the Dubai Emirates lounge and they said no. I explained that I have the points to be a Gold member. I was upset because i wass looking forward to entering the lounge there first time. They just ignored me and were really quite rude.
I then caught a flight onto Paris. I asked the hostess how to make a complaint. I filled out the paper work during the flight and actually put my Skywards Silver card in the same envelope.

Why be a Skywards member and loyal customer when you are treated this way. Remember i had flown in excess of 50, 000 miles when I tried to enter the lounge at Dubai

In all honesty Emirates has the best service onboard the aircraft and i have flown on many airlines. But the ground staff are not the same and this is the second bad incident I have had in the last 3 months.

I am waiting for a explanation from Customer Service in Dubai.

I am giving Emirates a chance to investigate this complaint. If they do not respond and respond soon then I will be flying on another airline. I am sheduled to fly in excess of 100, 000 miles a year with Emirates this year.

We will see and decide from there

lost items from baggage

Respected sir,
I arrived in nedumbasery international airport on 23/8/2009 from zurich (Switzerland) via dubai. My check in baggage, named "polo house u s a", which contains 1 large chamber and 2 side chambers. All 3 chambers where properly closed and seperately locked. When I received the baggage bag, it was found that lock of one of the side chambers was missing and through that chamber, the separation between side and main chamber was torn and few of my valuable items like swiss watches (3), t shirts for children. Chocolates and souvenirs were missing from the bag. I immedieately approached the duty officer of emirates from the airport and reported the matter. They immediately weighed my check in baggage and recorded that around 2 k gs of items was missing. They registered my complaint and the carbon copy was given to me. The photocopy of the registered complaint is attached with this mail.
So kindly look into this matter as an urgent case and take necessary steps to get back my lost items. Expecting speedy and most favourable reply.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,

lost items from baggage

Emirates Airlines
  • Sh
    Shrikant Bilagi Feb 07, 2011

Hi

I was travelled From in emirates via Emirates from Toronto to Bangalore on 14 Jan, I checked in luggage (Bagguage) of 23 Kgs, and when i reached the bangalore my baggage is not came after 12 hrs i recived baggage with 18 kg (Less of 4 kg) but in the lots af materills are missing, i have given the complaint (complaint refernce-DXB/X/200111/6732492) after that no one has given the actually what happens my materils, i called up several time in Inida (bangalore), they are telling the we will let you when i will get it no one is Telling and also actually this case is dealing By Mr.Anil, i called several time he is not coming on the phone, i don't no what to do please help us for the next procedure

Thanks
    Shrikant
    91-8105240739

appointment letter for gm - business development

Genunity of appointment letter no e. A. G/gfp/uk114-08 dt 20.08.09 for the post of general manager - business development

I have received the aforesaid letter of offer with instruction to contact mr. Paul devis, head visa/permit operation under email address [protected]@yahoo.Co. Uk with phone/fax no 44-[protected].

The appointment letter is signed by mr terry johnson hr manager with phone no:+[protected]
Email address is [protected]@emiratesairlinegroup.com or, [protected]@hotmail.com

The agency, s email of recruitment is: [protected]@yahoo.com

I shall be obliged to have the genuinity of the same.

Thanks.

Below are the contact details of the uk traveling agent:

Uk easy way travel agent
25 hilton close, off allen,
Gb0097 london & ndash; united kingdom
Email: [protected]@yahoo.Co. Uk
Phone: +[protected]
Contact person: mr. Paul davis
Head of visa/permits operations.
(2) do get back to us with developments and updates regarding the
Procurement of your valid work-permit. You are required to contact the
Human resourses manger incase of any clarifications. Below with his
Contact information.

Emirate airline group (E. A. G)
Human resources department

(India)

• Fp
    FPB_UK Sep 01, 2009

Dear Mr. Baig

You are the target of a Scam. Do NOT under any circumstances call that telephone number or you will find yourself in serious financial loss. It is probably a premium rate telephone number and you will be charged a huge amount per minute.

I did a search on the internet and found this on the Emirates website. Here is A small quote from Emirate's website. You should read the full article before you do anything further. See details : http://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com/english/about/news/recruitment-fraud.aspx

QUOTE:
    Emirates and Dnata (the “Emirates Group”) have become aware that members of the public are receiving emails which contain fraudulent employment opportunities with the Emirates Group.

These emails often contain fake offers of employment requesting personal information or payment to process a job application or payment to process visas.

Please note that the Emirates Group never requests payment or fees for the processing of job applications.
    UNQUOTE:

Always do a websearch on the internet on suspicious email. NEVER give out personal information to anyone, either on the phone or by email or letter, especially if you don't know the other person or have not contacted the other person yourself. If you do, you could live to regret it.

Regards

• Su
    Suresh Jeswal Nov 21, 2009

I also received similar type of appointment letter from EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP through KODAK RECRUITMENT INC. Emirates original logo was used in the said Appointment Letter. When I checked up about the authencity of same from EMIRATES I got the following reply:

Thank you for your enquiry.

The offer you have received is not genuine in any way and you should ignore it and you should ignore any requests for money from them or any requests to pay a travel agent.

This is being investigated by us and proceedings are being taken against them.

Kind regards,

Wendy

Emirates UK

SO BEWARE OF SUCH FAKE COMPANIES!

• Ra
    rashima Dec 04, 2009

i have also recieved the same appointment letter..

• Ra
    rashima Dec 04, 2009

i have also recieved a similar kind of appointment letter and i hv been wondering wether its fake or genuine..

• adouifir Nov 12, 2011

hin hospitality management from cyprus.and i speak fluently 3 languages arabic english and french.it was my dream to work for emirates airways as cabincrew.idid the first interview here in morocco with cfpnc.but did not choose me to be on the open day of cabin crew in casablanca and they choose only the people that they were studing in cfpnc on despite that i have more experience that all of them with experience more that 4 years in customer service .and the person who made me the interview.he is teacher in english in cfpnc college so sure he will choose the people that he was teaching them. and they know the questions of the test before. really i felt pain because i would love to get this job [email protected]

• Da
    David 1212 Dec 22, 2011

For all problems with Emirates Agents worldwide please send your command to [email protected]

loss due to mistake of emirates staff

The manager

Dear sir,

We would like to bring it to your kind notice that while traveling to dammam, saudi arabia via dubai we had very bad experience. We had booked ticket for dammam and collected boarding pass after your staff had checked our passport and visa documents in chennai, india. But, while boarding the dammam flight in dubai air port, we were off-loaded and because we did not have visa for saudi arabia. After this, we had to undergo series of harassment by your staffs in dubai airport. Finally, we were forced to come back to chennai by the next flight (Ek544: seat nos. 37a & 37b) on 25/07/2009. This type of harassment is unimaginable for us.

Because of this, we have suffered a business loss of over rs. 3, 00, 000/= and also our valuable time. Therefore, we humbly claim to compensate this loss and the to and fro fares for both of us (Rs. 23695+rs. 22648 = rs. 46343). The total compensation amount is rs.3, 46, 343/=. We are not claiming the other expenses.

Our travel details are as under:

1. Passengers : nalini ranjan kumar : e-ticket no. [protected]
Myung lyul choi : e-ticket no. 1763605287070c1

2. Flight: date: 24/07/2009 ek 545 maa & ndash; dxb & ek821 dxb-dmm
27/07/2009 ek 826 dmm & ndash; dxb
30/07/2009ek 546 dxb & ndash; maa (Nalini ranjan kumar)

We look forward to receiving the compensation amount.

Nalini ranjan kumar myung lyul choi

baggage still missing? in dubai/jeddah

I travelled and returned from us, via emirates airline last 21st july 2009. I
My flight from new york, ek 202, 21st july to dubai, then arrived in dubai to riyadh on the 23rd july 2009.
My baggage didnt arrived, so I checked and informed the baggage officer. They searched and gave me
Information, details and what to do. My baggage number is 14569, but still until now, already 28th july 2009, am still waiting and keep calling emirates office here in riyadh, and also the baggage office at the airport, and even went back and forth in a taxi, but still told me it's in dubai and now in jeddah. I'm so frustrated, angered and depressed about this. Please help!!!

Thanks,

Anabel

unacceptable service

Singapore changi airport
Re: july 5, 2009. Check-in at emirates airlines, economy class counter

I am a very frequent business traveler, - one of the many regional expats based in singapore (Since 1989) , with over 60 movements per year through changi airport. Whilst the & lsquo;hardware’ at changi is certainly one of the best worldwide, it is the & lsquo;software’ that often lacks behind

Checking in for flight ek 405 singapore - dubai - riaydh, the main-land chinese counter staff were busy chatting with each other, not even bothering to look up, or to say & ldquo;good evening” or anything else pertaining to the usual check-in procedure. My questions about the seating, load factor etc. Went unanswered. The lady didn’t even to once look at me. She was unable to find my multiple entry visa for saudi arabia. Nor did she bother to explain to me my boarding passes for dubai and onwards to riyadh. To add insult to injury, and as crowning final act, she slammed the passport plus my boarding passed onto the counter in front of me.

In 30 years of very frequent business and personal air travel I have never (And I am very careful here not to exaggerate) ever come across such blatant rudeness, not even in mainland china ! It seemed to me that these ladies are simply unaccountable for their behaviour, and they got away with it thus far.

Here some comments about the in-flight service:
The only cabin crew members who acted professionally happened to be australians/europeans. The asian and the middle eastern cabin crew members couldn't care less - some of them never even once looked at the passengers, dishing out food and drinks without such coldness and carelessness. It reminded me of flights in eastern europe.

Emirates airlines may have collected credits in its earlier years but that has long gone. It is substandard careless rude service.

• La
    Latashri Bhojani Aug 27, 2014

Complaints againt Cabin crew

Aug 27th 2014

We frequently travel by Emirates Airlines, We really thought that EK is one of the best airlines for travelling till yesterday. My 4 year old son was travelling with my Mother in law on EK 507 from Mumbai to Dubai, he had to go to the washroom alone since my MIL is too old to take him, he got stuck inside the washroom and my MIL requested the cabin crew to come and help but nobody came for his help. Is this the way the passengers are treated, how come they are so rude, arrogant & lazy that they can’t even help the passengers. What if something would have happened to my kid, I wouldn't’t have spared anyone. Very poor service by EK. Nor food was given to the kid in spite of so many requests, Is this the way they behave with the passengers. This is not the first time happening with us. This was the last
    travel on Emirates and would not suggest even my friends to travel on EK, Have not seen such a worst service on any other airline

You put so many cabin crew in one flight with different nationalities to show that no passenger can get any problem with any language
    but lots of staff means the work goes slow<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

This is my request to take necessary actions regarding the above
    problem and let me know

Thanking you
    Latashri Bhojani

illness contracted while on flight

I cynthia clark a passenger on emirates flight 0726 on 7/6/09 from dar es salaam, tanzania to dubai, duration...

worst customer service

Last 1st of june, 2009, i was travelling from LGW to Dhaka, BAngladesh. As soon as i arrived in the airport all traumatic experience on customer service of the emirates airlines staff shocked me and it was totally unexpected as a frequent flyer. At the first place they argued me with baggage weight and mislead various deplorable guidance. I am very sorry to say four staff came along together to defy the issue which was really terrifying to me as lonely traveller. furthermore they charged me £175 for baggage which i paid without my intention. I want this money back now and expect apology from the airlines authority..

• Mi
    Mina Tran Jul 17, 2009

I had a horrible experience. I was told that I had full access to a lounge in Dubai during my 7:45 hours wait. it turns out they changed the rules and decided I can only stay for 4 hours or pay an extra 50 dollars if I wish to stay, per Emirates Ailines instructions. you cannot change rules on passengers who already purchased tickets prior to your new rules. the staff was fairly ridiculous with no sense of concern and strong sense of indifference. I informed all my friends who were planning to use UAE and my travel agency who had no idea about the changed policy.
    on a 16 hour flight the meals were server only twice and we were left to wonder when to eat next..
    I will never use this airline again. this is the most annoying issues I had in my 20 years of traveling.

• Si
    sick of the rudeness Jul 20, 2009

i am fed up with the rude ground staff at dubai airport. very disappointing. i fly through there up to four times a year.

staff mistake caused passenger to pay around sr 4,500.00

Check my bellow complaint which has been sent to the email given by the supervisore of emirates office at kuala lumbur for almost 22 days and up to now no action has been done and even no reply to my email. To be honest emirates from dubai had called but not because of the email it is due to the written complaint I have made while flying at dubai airport. Up to the moment no action has been taken and day by day am facing problems because of the money i've spent because of their mistake.

Dear customer affairs at emirates,
Salam alaykum,

With all the respect I would like to complain about the sad and bad trip i've ever had in my entire life which became so because a mistake of one of your staff at your office in kl, malaysia.
Before proceeding with my complain I want to you to know about my information as recorded in your system so it can be easy for you to trace what had happened to me.
Names: mr. Mohamed ali / omer abdelaziz & ms. Mohamed ali / sara abdelmoniem
Booking reference no: c6wdeb
Tickets no: 0176 [protected] 3 4 & 0176 [protected] 5 6
Flights roots: (Jun ek 347y kuala lumbur - dubai) * (7 jun ek 835y dubai - bahrain) * (7 jun ek 4354y bahrain - dammam) - return: (16 jun ek 824y dammam - dubai) * (16 jun ek 342y dubai - kuala lumbur)

My complain:
I went to your kl office as I was having diffcalty in finding booking in my required dates (Between 6 & 16 june) as I got some work to catch up after then. I asked your staff to find for me a booking in the above dates and I showed her my umrah visa and I told her that too. As she did not say anything about that I proceed with my booking and the next day I bought the ticket. Then I cut also my ticket to jeddah through saudi airlines as my wife is pregnant and can't travil by bus. After that we took our flight and every thing was fine until we reached dammam then the saudi immegration didn't allow us to inter the country saying that umrah visa holder cant inter saudi from any city apart from jeddah and he told that this role is will known by all the airlines. So they asked us to go back to bahrain and change the ticket to jeddah. When I reached bahrain I contact your office in the airport and I asked for help mintioning that my wife is pregnant and sadly your guys instead of helping us told us that I cant do any thing than sending us back to kl or we get our own ticket to jeddah. As we are coming with specific budget we couldn't manage to buy the tickets to jeddah. Again I meet one of your supervisor in one of your flight there in the airport and I explained to her our setuation and she told that she can do nothing and i've to go to your office at jeddah to sattle this matter. So, I asked my family to send us the money to buy jeddah tickets and that took 3 days until I got the money and travled to jeddah on 10th june. As u can see I spend me and my pregnant wife 2 nights and 3 days in the airport sleeping in the chairs like those people who don't have homes. The tickets to jeddah from gulf air cost us around bd 300 (rm 3, 000). After all that and when we reached jeddah I went on 13th to your office there and I explain to them my setuation and problem and asked them for small help as I didn't want us to had the same difficult time as in bahrain. That help was only to change our return flight from dammam - dubai to bahrain - dubai as we got gulf air ticket to return to bahrain. They told me that this is emirates officer mistake and they (kl office) can do reavalidation for the ticket and authorise jeddah guys to that small matter and even they told me that I might pay extra and I saied never mind. So what they do is that they've send an email to kl office in the same day and ask for the assistant and I also book for a flight from bahrain to dubai which can replaced my flight from dammam. That day was saturday and that why they told me that the reply for sure will come on monday in which i've my booking return to bahrain and I told jeddah staff about that. So I came back to the office on momday with all the hope that emirates consider my setuation and do the small help mintioned above. Unfortunatily, the reply of jeddah staff was that they didn't get the reply yet. Again they send one more urgent email to kl but nothing happened for a while. Then the staff and after I put them under prouser they advice me to call kl office and they gave me the no. I called twice and I explained my problem to them in the two times but what they told me in both that in less than half an houre they'll reply bak to jeddah and authorise them and I said why u cvant do it now they told that they're witing for the supervisor to authorise 1st. By that time my flight to bahrian was so near so the supervisor there mr. Khaled ahmed told me that it better to call them and he'll ask them to do the change from kl office and then he'll print the same from jeddah in order to safe time. I spend in total around sr 80 to sr 100 in the above calls to kl and what I got at the end? Nothing only the words " pls hold on for a while we are speaking to the supervisor " and nothing happened after that. So I was told told when I cut my ticket that there won't be any way for booking if I miss my flight on 16th until the begining of september. So and as I have some work and matches to catch up in kl I cut one more ticket for me from gulf air with the cost of around sr 1400. One more time when I reached dubai on 16th morning and exactly at 4.30am and in terminal 3 I went to your office in there and I explained my case to 3 of your guys there and as same as every where I couldn't get help sattle that problem. One think to be mintioned here is that your staff (sopervisor) mr, khaled who was working in the shift end at 6am advice me to write a complaint in one of your sugestion form and I did so and submitted the same to his colleage (supervisor) who took after khaled shift.
After reaching here kl I went the next day on 17th to your office and i've explained the same to your supervisor there who asked me to send this email and told me that you gonna ask them to do something for this case.

I told her that i'm trying to finish this matter between me and emirates without invloving my lowyer or my agent or anybody else.

I'm just looking for my rights and i'll never leave these rights even if I had to go to the legal action and courts.

U cant imagin how hard it is to spend that time sleeping in the airport chairs for a pregnant women.

Awaiting your immediate reply.

Note: I have all the documents to prove my matter including emirates & gulf air tickets emails sent from jeddah office to kl office and if you require them i'll send them to you.

Sincerely / omar bin abdelaziz (Obahja13)

: hp: +[protected] - +[protected]
1st address: [malaysia / selangor / subang jaya / ss 16/1 / jalan persiaran kemajuan / p. O. Box 47500 / l3a - 21]
2nd address: [malaysia / selangor / kl / iium / jalan gombak/economic canteen / 53100]
Email: [protected]@hotmail.com, [protected]@yahoo.Co. Uk

not receiving my bags

To however may concern. I fly from vancouver to san fransisco and from there to dubai and than to tehran.
I had to bags and I give them in yvr airport tag # for my bags are:ua81986 and ua810987 but I did not receive them on tehran airport. I report it to airport security and I made a file my file number is ikaek35271 and my ticket number is etkt and my flight # and date is: ua305/30jun/ek226/30jun/ek975/02july
This is all of my information.
I came to tehran because of my uncle wedding and I paid lots extra money to be here in tehran on july 2
My suet and all of my personal things and my gifts for my uncle are in my bag and I have to have it today before 2 pm local time or either I will go and buy new gift and suet and I will sue emirates for that.
My home phone number in tehran starting with area code is 021 [protected] and my cell number is [protected]. And my email is mehdi. [protected]@gmail.com
Please let me know as soon as possible.

• St
    strawberry and rocket Nov 24, 2009

Emirates Airline is the worst airline - even Air Zimbabwe has a better track record.
    They lost our baggage and for three days on arrival in Dubai we had no clothes and could not even compensate us. Worse still there was a lady Mrs Ping who would not help us at all. it was only when we phoned again and again that we got some joy with a person by the name of Beavin.
    I am truly disgusted at the staff ...they also seem to be racist as on more than one occasion I noticed that they were vey polite to the white skinned persons but anyone of asian or indian origin was treated as a nuisance.
    I will never travel this airline again and would encourage as many people from southern africa not to do also because we can definately find alternative airlines and so what if you have to spend a day or two in qatar or another gulf state - at the end of the day we go to the gulf region as investors and need to travel frequently to dubai but not necessarily with the awful Emirates Airline... others can give us a better deal any day.
    I always remember what my late father used to say - that people don't buy things from you by looking at your face - its the service and goods you deliver that make you sell well, - so, if emirates give you attitude support other airlines - you'll still get to your destination and beautifully also.

theft of valuable from luggage

This to inform that my valuable are stollen from my luggage ek 614720, 614719 grp sarvesh/ams 0278 during flight ek762 ek 510. Valuable are camera, jewellary & charger. This shame for your airlines... Sarvesh saxena

awful airlines

I had a very good impression about emirates airline so i decided to take emirates from lahore dubai n my destination was LAX. I did travel through emirates before but never had such a bad experience.first of all the food was terrible all the way thru...there was no choice as it was written on the menu...the airhostess and the male steward didnt bother to respond on call...i only called twice throughout the flight to LA ...the couple sitting besides me had the same experience so its not only me but other passangers who were annoyed by the service on board.

the plane had to wait for 45 min on dubai airport with all the passangers sitting in the plane waiting for the baggage to be shifted on the plane to fly to Los angeles . it was so hot n no water or other drinks were served...i had severe cramping in my legs ...n was so exhuasted n had to wait for 15 to 20 min for the hostess to come on my call.i just sat there helplessly with a lot of pain n anger n thinking tht i would never ever take emirates n would nev er suggest any other family member or friend to travel by emirates...this airline is no more the same...airhostesses were busy talking to the male hosts...not at all bothered to know how n what the passangers r going thru on their flight...of almost 17 hours...

i hate emirates now as i had to go thru a lot of disgusted feeling n pain due to cramps just bcoz i was not served enough water n liquids.

i have spent a lot of money for sum comfort in this 17 hours flght n wut i got in return...terrible hosts n horrible food.

• Fr
    Frequent fly Apr 30, 2012

I agree, maybe read my daughters experience...re Emirates Lengthy Tarmac Delay. Listed by me Frequent fly. I thankfully have never flown with them and give me Qantas any day. Been flying with them for 20+ years. Can't think why daughter chose Emirates, but they have some knack of getting to be first when you go on the internet...search engine chooses them first. I've yet to work on that. I am not having any luck with a reply. If lack of care on flight and they now have the money...I don't have much hope.
    But can keep my fingers busy phoning, emailing, posting on sites and for all on facebook...GO FOR IT! Tell the world about Emirates. Sorry to hear your experience

non adjustable seats & damage to luggage

Dear sir/madam

My self and mr. Abdullah al menhalli travelled from jeddah to beiging in china on ek 306 on 14th may with arrival to beiging on 15th may

Complaint no. 1.

Abdullah al menhalli never got a chance to use the excellent facilities that you had on the flight to beiging. His seat number 1f, broke thus not allowing him to use it in recline or bed position. This can be confirmed with your hostess on the first class area. It was a very bad experience.

I addition to above, on the return flight from dubai to jeddah his seat was again not oprating and again a very bad experience.

Complaint no. 2

Eng. Shazad khan bag was badly damaged on the return flight from beiging. I have kept the bag at my residence for you to inspect it is badly twisted and cannot be re-used.

We seek your help and fair judgement for the above cases

Regards

eng. Shazad khan,

rude behaviour of the supervisor at the gate 214 for the flight ek542 on 4/06/2009

From

The airline manager,
Emirates airlines,
Dubai.

Dear sir,
I am travelling with my husband and two kids (7 and 5yrs) from singapore - dubai-chennai (Round trip). Since I had been told that emirates airlines provides best services, I choose this airline.
But all through out my travel I am facing difficulties.
First problem: at singapore airport on 29/06/2009
When I started from singapore my travel was stopped and baggages were off loaded. The reason was my daughter holding an indian passport stamped with the reference number reffering to her singapore citizenship certificate. As she is a minor we hold the indian passport together with the singapore citizenship certificate as advised by singapore immigration. Since it is your country's policy to not allow an indian passport holder without uae visa, and it is impossible for us to get uae visa, we got singapore passport for her with help of my singapore immigration within one day. Though all these caused lot of inconveniences/confusions in my schedule, I appreciate the singapore airport counter personel's services which relieved much of my stress. Atlast we boarded the flight on 30/06/09 at 9.45am to dubai. We were unable to prebook my kids meal as we were travelling thru the waitlist tickets. The inflight crew was stubborn and refused to give any food to my kids earlier, though they were crying for it. My kids need to wait until crew distributed to all. I understand the crew's difficulties. But they should also understand ours too. We came to the airport at 6am in the morning as we do not hold confirmed tickets. I even remember a crew staff named mark whom my son was asking for food many times and the guy replied that all are hungry and my son need to wait.
Second problem: at dubai uae airport terminal 3
After spending 4 days in dubai we are now back to airport to catch the flight ek 542 on 4/06/2009 at 9.25pm (Dubai time) to chennai, india.
We got the boarding pass around 8+pm (Dubai time). My kids were unwell they were passing motion and vomiting, I rushed to the gate at 9.20pm. The lady at the gate 214 was trying to reply us. The guy behind shouted at us that we need to talk to him as he is the supervisor. How we will know that he is the supervisor? He pulled the boarding pass from us and scolded us rudely that he doesnt bother about anything. He says that he had no information that my kid is vomiting. When we asked him to help us he was talking thru the walkie talkie in some language. He never bothered to our questions like where is our baggage and what should we do. I went behind him requesting him he just walked away shouting. I understood he is looking down as we are indians. I am mentally stressed I searched and enquired and atlast went to transfer desk. By the time they issued us temproary boarding pass and we came out to gate area to wait for another 4hrs we were all upset, I am unable to explain in words except my tears.
I have no more energy to tolerate stresses. I am scared to talk to your staffs. As we need to travel 7+4 hours we need to depend on your staff even for water. Please try to help me and communicate with me to refund the full money for my return trip from chennai-dubai-singapore on 15/06/2009, 16/06/2009 by flight ek547 and ek432 respectively. My india no. Is 91-[protected]. My email id is [protected]@yahoo.Co.In. Please reply as earlier as possible, I wish to re arrange my schedule back to singapore as I need to report to my duty on 16/06/2009 in singapore.

Thanking you, 5/06/2009,
Arunachalam chellam dubai airport.

• Su
    Sudharshan Manayath Apr 05, 2010

Arrogant behaviour of the Emirates ground staff at Banglore International Airport.

Dear Sirs,

I have experienced an very simple ingnorace on my previous registered complaint. I would like to take this issue to the higher authority for the clarification.

My previous complaint reference: DBX/X/MT/130110/6683074

After insisting an answer for my complaint, I received an response through your customer affairs ( Marsha Rozario ) that the report was a dispute on my baggage.

This unfair simple report is not just to close your file. Therefore I would like to open this file and get a justified response.

Please be kind to advise me my next proceeding by return.

My direct contact & email address can be traced on my above mentioned reference.

Many thanks & Kind regards

Sudharshan

Zurich

cancelled tickets

I booked and paid for two tickets with emirates using their offices in riyadh to fly to beijing from riyadh via dubai. When we arrived at the airport we were told that the tickets had been 'cancelled' or 'the booking had not been 'confirmed' (My paper ticket clearly said 'confirmed' on all accounts) with no explanation (Not overbooking with offer of compensation). This was to be a major holiday but we were only given anumber to phone. This was late at night with the following day being the holy day. When we tried, there was an out of office response saying they would not be open for two days (Weekend). After a three hours fruitlessly seeking explanations or help or alternatives arrangements for the following day, from a particularly unhelpful emirates supervisor, my wife broke down in tears. Only then did another employee make a call to another number and arrange for us to be on the flight the following day. We missed one day of our holiday and had, ourselves, to make emergency rearrangements.

On our return, naturally I went to the emirates office in riyadh but nobody in authority was there. The booking was checked on their computer and no problem could be found! I was given the e-mail of emirates customer affairs and sent them all the details.

That was one month ago and all I have heard is that:

"our investigation is ongoing. Please be rest assured that the points you have raised are receiving our full attention and we hope to be in a position to write to you shortly. "

I do not understand the reason for the delay and, to be frank, reading other experiences of people dealing with customer affairs, I doubt whether I will hear again.

I find their attitude hard to believe since I will never fly with emirates again, and I will certainly warn others what might happen to them when they get to the airport.In addition, I have posted this negative complaint and will also contact the groups who endow awards on them. I expected some form of compensation but an acknowledgement, explanation and apology would have sufficed.

• Ba
    Barrak May 27, 2012

Me too,
    I didn't get any refund yet for more than 3 months

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices