Emirates Airlineslost luggage!

M

I traveled from Thailand to Dubai on July 26th, on a holiday of a lifetime! As in I mean, I spent well, as a one off to 'splash out', savings used tec. Myself and my partner arrived in Dubai early am, to chaos when it came to luggage retrieval. Our flight from Bangkok was showing anywhere on any info boards in baggage reclaim. Being on an expensive holiday with Twohigs and considering the excellent service we received at Amsterdam, Bankok and Ciang Mai airports, I remembered coming to Dubai airport, a long, long walk, and someone with my name, telling me, my tour guide would meet me at arrivals , giving me a mad map of the airport!!!

Anyway, carusel kept going, buggies being discarded to one side, wheelchairs, suitcases??? I thought MAD?? This is not right, asked a female in an emirate uniform twice, still have her name in my head, was their a delay or a problem with luggage coming through, she told me it could take up to 6 hrs!!! Anyway, my partner, far more patient then me, ws now getting a little fed up, we had checked oot from our hotel in Chiang Mai 24 hrs earlier and really needed a freshen up, met another guy from Australia whose suitcase hadn't turned up either.

Went to BAGGAGE RELAIM EMIRATE OFFICE AT ARRIVAL!!! What a queue, what a system!! No system at all!!! Eventually some very "FRIENDLY' female EMIRATE AIRLINE member of staff, asked my partner in front of my, to tell his lady friend to 'calm down!!! I was only asking how long more after 4 hrs waiting , I was in Dubai for 3 nights and I had paid well for the same, 1st night flying, didn't want 2nd at airport.

With agreeable, ny partner reluctantly put in claim for lost luggage with same emitare desk and we left to enjoy hol. Needless to say, the fab Jumeriah and no luggage, gud luck, the few days were ruins.

My mates suitcase was returned to the hotel later on the same day of our arrival, but despite re assurance from airline staff, hotel staff and emirate airline staff, I am now lost. My suitacse with all, souvenirs, memoirs, whatever from Thailand, my HOLIDAY of a lifetime is??? Money will never replace it! I had personal insurance for the trip, they are waiting for a letter of confirmation from Emitare Airlines for a wk now, by email!!! in order to process my claim.

I will never be compensated for what i had in my suitcase but MAd that I have had to call Emirate Airline Baggage Service [protected]!!! I know he number off by heart, I have rang this number 18 times in the last wk!! Still I have no letter for my insurance company! And my belongings and purchases, gifts, souvenirs are??? Lost!!

• Bh
    Bhanuchandar Bobbili Oct 31, 2018

“Emirates stole my Checked-In Bag”

Yes, Emirates stole my Mom's checked in bag.
    My mom, wife, baby boy travelled from Orlando to Hyderabad on June 10th 2018. Out of 5 checked-In bags, they were able to collect 4. A PIR was filed at Hyderabad airport and it's been 140 but Emirates website status shows Bag is not found yet.

When I contacted Emirates they asked to fill a form with bills and rejected the claim saying the bills are not on my MOMs name. I don't understand how they expect a Visitor to possess Credit card in USA.

I am never going to travel with Emirates ever.

Comments
    Comments

• Br
    Bruce Holdsworth Jan 15, 2018

Mustafa Jamour & Anna Zouni (420397) were wonderful. Promote them, please! On 30 Sept.2017 I, my wife Sarah & our daughter Zoe (10) arrived about 2pm at the Dubai check-in counter to get EK432, which we thought was a 3.35 pm plane to Brisbane, Australia. The plane had gone at 3.35 am - our mistake. Mustafa arranged for me to pay the $1500 fine & said there were only 2 Economy tickets on a night flight. I could wait for a week or so to get another Economy flight, or pay $5, 000 + for a Business Class ticket on the night flight. With my credit card unable to stretch that far, I started the difficult procedure of getting the money out of my bank on a weekend, but it was clear that this would not be done by flight time. Mustafa then found another Economy seat. We'll always be grateful to him. Anna also took pity on us, & arranged excellent seats, with plenty of legroom, behind Business Class. We're very grateful to her.

• Ca
    caroline burke Aug 07, 2017

i left my phone charging in the pocket in front of me the phone was buried in the pocket in front i noticed as soon as i walked off the plane the phone was left in the pocket i reported it straight away and nobody would contact any staff to tell them i was waiting on it they sent me to lost and found which i found redicilous as i knew exact location of the phone i rand the phone it was ringing and then it was knocked off as staff obviously found it i have not recieved my phone and am just being told the phone was not found redicilous the phone was stolen by member of staff on the plane who where not informed the owner was waiting in the air port for it i had to board my flight knowing it was in staff possession and getting told today it was not found their was no communication from one department from one to the next i asked if they could call cleaning staff to inform them im waiting on it and they told me no it was different department what a joke so basicly staff found phone taught passanger hadnt even noticed and put it in their pocket i would like to no if their is anybody else had this happen to them and did they go further abut it as i am furious and dont want to let this go i intend on going to a solicitor and bringing them to court for negliganceand advice please

• Ke
    Kenly Sikwese Jun 05, 2017

I traveled from Geneva to Lusaka in business class on 29 April 2017. I discovered my 2minth old bag damaged on arrival - the zip cut off and jammed zipping system. Emirates refused to compensate claiming it to ge west and tear. I demanded a senior official review the natter, they did not even have the courtesy to respond sending me a response via the same junior officer. I just made gold status on their skyward miles and will not be using the airline again and advise others to avoid them. They may look gksmouros on the outside until something goes wrong.
    Kenly sikwese

anvas Aug 25, 2016

Baggae number EK 570395 missing

compalines number :- DMMEK23546

• Dr
    dr puneet bhargava Jun 03, 2016

I travelled with my family from Delhi to Zurich via Dubai and on reaching Zurich found that one of my checkedin suitcases was not there and finally arrived 26 hrs later.Despite promises made no compensation was given at any place to me for all that I suffered in a foreign country.I had to spend more than 200 Swiss Francs to make myself comfortable and still was in same clothes for 2days
    All of them made a fool of me that go to India or Dubai to file a complaint
    What can be done?

• Pr
    pramod jose Jun 03, 2016

TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN
    This is to inform you that i lost a brand new samsung mobile which i bought for my dad and sent it through my brother who was travelling on the 24-11-2009 from Hethrew to Cochin.It was noticed that the luggage was opened by some one and the phone was missing .It is rediculous that pepole opening some one elses baggage while shifting from one flight to the other.We would like the airlines pepole to operate the CCTV and check what went wrong.Its not because i lost the phone it is so precious that i bought it for my dad with so much of pain behind that.We are working abroad for our parents and we buy some things for them and when it dosent reach them in a proper way its really painful.Hope you will look into the matter seriously and do the need full.Kindly do not take this complaint very light and throw it away its really precious to me.Hope you do the needful and rspond.
    Yours Faithfully
    Sheena Abraham

• Fp
    FPB2 Jun 03, 2016

I would advise that you email the airline concerned directly and complain. I would be surprised if you got anywhere by simply posting the information on this website. You have no guarantee that Emirates Airlines is monitoring this forum, and further, only a formal complaint can help.

shafaq Jan 19, 2016

I have travelled to Pakistan from Dubai on this useless airline on 22-Dec-15 and they took my hand carry while I entered the plane. I insisted them not to take it as it carried my very expensive shoes and bags but they told me that its Emirates and dont worry about it. They conveniently lost my bag which have items worth $6000 plus and after a long follow up process they offered my $216 as a compensation which I am never going to accept. There customer service is extremely poor and customer service people are even more worse and rude. They dont even bother listening to what you are saying. I just travelled once in this pathetic airline and will never do it again. I have travelled in Qatar and Eithad too and they are much much better than this airline.I am definitely going to go to Civil Aviation Court against them and would recommend everyone to go for other airline and not this one.

Anne roses Jan 12, 2016

Is there a lost baggage claim form for emirates i could fill up? I lost my luggage and they said they would look into it but until after a week no news yet

• Ah
    ahmed urooj waqar Jan 11, 2015

dear emirates i not received luggage MY FLIGHT WAS kar to dubai ...then dubai to tunis...n tunis to tabruk libya...but i not receive my luggage in tubruq ...my flight was on 27 dec 2014...ihave 2 bags my luggage number is below kindly help me out
    EK 591430
    EK 4591431

• Ni
    Nisi9 Oct 16, 2014

When you post an experience about the delayed or lost or stolen baggage, they get removed we have submitted one and the day after it was removed! Further more we have now referred to the staff in Dubai -, same result, lots of emails forward and back, still no resulting action, about the missing suitcase and or payment or compensation of lost values!

• Ph
    Pharma king Oct 09, 2014

I also lost my luggage traveling from Dubai to Karachi and Toronto. My luggage was missed during Dubai Karachi flight I called so many times to Emirates but no one even reply me I just check my luggage update via tracker and it still show we are tracking you luggage please patience. Its almost 3 weeks and feedback from one of the biggest airline of the world (they claim) but their services are worst.
    If any one know how I deal with this air line please reply me I am really frustrated.
    Asim Siddiqui

• Ah
    Ahmed Tuhel Mar 20, 2014

###ing Emirates...
    Stole my item from my baggage but still now don't give me back.
    Its my report number DPR D/10544

• Gi
    Giwa Akintunde Ayodeji Dec 15, 2013

Dear Sir /Ma,

I was a passenger on the Eamirate Airline no: EK408 that flew from Frankfurt to Dubai on the 7th of Dec 2013. The plane touched down at about 5:17am the following day (an early Sunday morning).
    I left my black nokia phone in the plane just very close to where I had sat; the phone was left inside the seat pocket of the seat that was in front of me. I sat by the window and my seat number was 27J.Please, all the three seat pockets on this particular row should be checked!
    The phone is very important because of the vital pieces of information I had inside- ( All my contacts and the information about my trip to Frankfurt are contained in the phone) I have tried to contact the Emirates Office of my Country, Nigeria, but they have not been quite responsive ( seems they have been preoccupied with some other issues).
    My phone number is: + [protected] – calls to the number may not be possible at the moment because the battery is down.My email address is: [email protected]
    I am still optimistic that the phone is there because I carefully tucked it in one of seat pockets in front of where I ‘d sat.
    I would surely appreciate whatever help you could render in this regard.

May the Lord continue to broaden your horizon and guide you in all your operations.

Kind regards,

Giwa Akintunde Ayodeji (Mr)

• Ad
    adeyinka Oct 01, 2013

I travelled on emirates from London Gatwick to Dubai and Riyadh. on the 1st aug 2013 and returned via same flight on the 16th aug 2013. I am not sure but feel I left my prescription prada black brown/orange colour on the plane along with my book passion for jesus. pls if found pls contact me on [email protected] so I can be reunited especialy with my glasses.
    thanks
    mrs adio

• Sw
    S. Welsh Feb 26, 2013

Please can you give me contact details for lost property, I left my reading glasses on Emirates airline and cannot find anywhere to locate lost property???

S. Welsh

SHAFAT AHMED SHEIKH Feb 04, 2013

I LEFT BLUE JACKET WITH MAT SILVER BUTTONS ON AIRPLANE EMIRATES AIRLINE FROM DUBAI TO MUNICH GERMANY ON FLIGHT 3/2/2013 NUMBER EK 049
    MY SEAT NO WAS G49 MY BOARD PASS IS IN THE OUTER UPPER POCKET. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] MY DUBAI CONTACT IS [protected]
    AT PRESENT I AM IN MUNICH HOTEL MARC ADDRESS 12 SENEFELDERSTR
    OFF BAYERSTRASSE HOTEL TELEPHONE [protected] ROOM 507 NAME MR SHAFAT AHMED SHEIKH

• Sm
    Smint Jan 24, 2013

Hi I'd left me Cannon Digital camera with bag, spare battery and two 32 GB memory sticks under my seat on flight EK 434 from Dubai to Brisbane. After coming out of my flight the flight attendant wouldn't let me go back in and said to catch my connecting flight to Auckland and register a lost property form there. I did that and after being two days they tell me it's not found, I've lost all my memories of a family trip
    And the last photos of my grandparents on it, how can some thing go
    Missing within such a short time frame? And wouldn't they have cameras on the flight? I will keep ringing every day but we are terribly upset and think emirates must be responsible for such poor follow up if not more
    Emphasis should be put on stealing fr
    Flights by either cleaning staff or cabin crew ??

• Sm
    Smint Jan 24, 2013

I've left my digital cannon camera with case and tow 32Gb memory sticks under my seat no 20B on flight Ek434 from Dubai to Brisbane on 23 Jan 2013 and after filling in the forms with lost property the airport staff told me nothing was found when I def left it on the plane and could of retrieved it right away had they let me go in and get it right away. Instead I was told to fill in the form at Auckland airport after my next connecting flight to New Zealand. All my family trip photos and my great grandmothers photos are gone. If you find any info please email me on [email protected]
    I feel as though it was a waste of a trip and its not about the claim for the camera but the memories that were on it. Do they not have cameras on the plane??

• Ce
    CECILE ASTRID WILSON Sep 14, 2012

I LOST MY BAG (ASH) WITH A CAMERA IN IT ON THE SEAT 22G ON THE FLIGHT THAT JUST LANDED EK748 FROM TUNISIA IT LANDED THIS MORNING AT 12:30 AM I AM ON TRANSIT THIS MORNING AT 7:45 TO ACCRA .I AM CECILE ASTRID WILSON [email protected] PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT

• Su
    Sujeev Aug 13, 2012

Hi,
    There are lot of thief's inside Emirates, they just steal things from the baggage and when checked for the investigation, they will say that they cannot provide any information as it is internal investigation. I have lost a Phone, Pad, Wireless Charger, Watch and they were broken from the boxes. The Phone was stoles with the box. As per the information, this is ongoing issue with at Dubai. Officials from the Emirates Dubai just drag the complaint and conversations and even talk rude. They know the that they were stolen and ready to give me the claim as well, but they are offering me nothing. I can't even afford buying the phone that I lost with that amount of money. In case anyone really can do here, write me back I can give you the case id or else it is okay, I am going to post these information all over as I have been a victim of losing everything that we felt like having great happiness.
    I will not take Emirates flight again and ever and will ask none of them to use it.

• Su
    suneer babu Apr 01, 2012

Dear Sir,

My name is Suneer Babu I am traveled EK563 Calicut to Dubai on 28Th march 2012 That time my money wallet is missing That included my driving licence credit card and oTher personal documents my mail ID is [email protected]

• Mr
    Mrs Debbie Smith Feb 23, 2012

I returned yesterday 22nd February from what should have been a holiday of a lifetime. I flew from Birmingham airport with emirates to Dubai then on to Sri Lanka. Upon arriving at Sri Lanka on the 7th February my suitecase did not. My details were taken and photocopies of passport, tickets etc were left with the airport. E-mails were exchanged between myself and SriLanka airport in which I gave a brief description of what was in my case. He said Birmingham and Dubai had had these details but no-one had my case.
    This was a holiday to celebrate my 50th birthday and my 30th wedding anniversary and so I had bought new things and saved for a long time for this to happen. As you can imagine this has totally ruined everything I left Sri Lanka airport in tears thinking how unfair this was. I have had no clothes, no evening wear no make up, jewellery etc for the whole of my holiday despite me chasing this up. Today 23rd February I have just had a telephone call from Birmingham airport to say they have my case (which I presume has been with them for the whole fortnight while I have had the worse most depressing holiday I have ever had which should have been the best) and will be delivering it to my home address. This is disgusting as this could have been found the day after I arrived on holiday not the day after I have returned.
    Dubai airport was the last straw for me. Being a smoker on a long flight is not easy. On arrival at dubai I had 15 minutes spare after which I had to check in for onward journey. I ran around the airport to find a smoking room (without success as this was not signposted) then noticed people smoking in a wine bar. I went in and lit a cigarette. When I explained I had no time for a drink I was told very nastily to put the cigarette out and get out the bar. It was obvious if I wanted to pray there were plenty of prayer rooms but no-where for you if you smoke. This is discrimination for the smoker. This is against human rights.

On all Emirates (which I was led to believe are a good company) were absolutely rubbish. I also wish to mention I did not receive a meal on my return flight as the staff were coming back to me but never did. I am absolutely disgusted with all aspects of the service I have received and would like this complaint to be DEALT WITH as a matter of urgency.

Yours faithfully

Debbie Smith

• Ka
    Kapila Dec 31, 2011

Dear sir,
    On board EK 348 from Dubai to Colombo on 30th December 2011 we were seated in row no: 29. My son has left his gift bag of emirates to which he has included some of his other gifts and we would be very grateful if the bag could be returned to us. My seat no was 29 G,

Best regards,
    Kapila Dayaratne
    Mobile :- +[protected]
    Residence :- +[protected]
    E mail [email protected]

• De
    Deepak saxena Nov 27, 2011

Dear sir i had purchased a brand new SEKONDA watch code [protected] white dial, from bkk to hkg flight ek0384, from bkk duty free, Date 26.11.2011. It was placed in my laptop bag placed overhead baggage compartment. I remember i had placed my baggage not on top of my seat due no space so kept a little fwd from my seat 78H, in same place. But when i came back to home and excitingly opened by laptop bag to take it out to my daughter it was not there and hence missing. Could not expect this at an emirates flight. I dont know how and where to approach emirates as there is no section for this type of lost and found section in emirates. There office today in hkg is also closed. If anyone can help pls send me email at [email protected] I am skyward member EK282359243.

• Ka
    Katrin Solti Nov 23, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam

Salaam !

This is to report a lost of my memory stick (small, approx. 2 x 3 cm) for the camera on the Emirates the particulars of which are as following:

1. Flight No. EK 051
    2. Date: 22. Nov, 2011
    3. From: Dubai ( DXB )
    4. To: Munich (MUC)
    5. Departure time: 16:30
    6. Seat No. 30 J (or next to it)

I would be more than appreciative to be given any lead of wether it has been found or not.

Thanks & kind regards,
    Katrin

anahitaa Sep 06, 2011

Hi,
    i lost a cellphone model:n97 nokia black in fly iran to dubai, one month ago.i don't have my fly number.
    please help me
    my mail adress:[email protected]

• Is
    ISRAR SHAHZAD Aug 16, 2011

I Shahzad Israr, came to Islamabad on Emirates Airlines from Chicago to Houston and Houston to Dubai and finally from Dubai to Islamabad, I waited almost 2 hrs for my suitcase and finally this thing came to my knowledge that my suitcase is missing, it was not less than a shock for me, anyway i contacted to a person, standing there on behalf of Emirates, they just filled up one form and said that Don't worry we'll inform you later, now i am still waiting for good news .I doubt that on Islamabad airport someone has stolen my suitcase, because no body is there from Airline to check the luggage tags, so its very easy to take out anybody's luggage from the Arrival terminal, no body even bothers to check the luggage tags, its not a missing its a theft and Emirates is responsible for all this, very bitter experience, my Ref #ISBEK30774.

Marlene Geldenhuys Aug 12, 2011

I booked in for my return flight to Cape Town at London Heathrow on 11August 2011 where the groundstaff changed my seating plan without telling me.My baggage was booked for Cape Town but now MISSING!!!The flights and services were lovely but I WANT my baggage NOW!!!Ms Marlene GeldenhuysFlight EK 004 11Aug 2040 to Dubai and Flight EK0770 to Cape Town at 8h50. What a pity to end like this!!

• Ha
    Hardik P Jul 12, 2011

Dear Sir,

I left Digital Camera on my seat in following flight:

1. Flight No : EK500
    2. Date : 7 Juy, 2011
    3. From : Dubai
    4. To : Mumbai
    5. Departure time : 22:30 (Dubai Time)
    6. Seat No : 40k

Therefore, please let me know how to find it.

Regards,
    Hardik Patel

anne verner Jun 14, 2011

I have lost a pair of perscription glasse on return flight from Dubai 9th May 2011PLD NUMBER [protected] seat number F29F26 April 2011 I was sitting on seat D41F with my son Shaun Verner and my husband Mr Brian Verner.

There was a photo of my grandson Joseph in my glasses case.
    Please Please can you check your lost property and if you have my glasses please post to 39 Shearing Hill Gedling Nottingham NG4 3GY.

I fly with Emeriates and have no complaint about service and food all good. If my glasses are found things will be really good good! If you require any further information please contact me on [protected] thanks

Regards

Anne Verner

• Na
    Nanoberoi May 02, 2011

Hi,

I have lost some jewewllery at Dubai airport. Can someone please confirm online portal where I can submit a complaint for the same.

Thanks!!

• Wi
    Wilfried Preusse Apr 16, 2011

I lost my black jacket in the Airport Dubai.
    It is textile (not leather) and has a little orange loop to hang up it.
    In a pocket with zipper on the front site of the jacket are a key and a little box with 3 SD memory cards.
    The SD cards are important for me, they have all my pictures from three month in New Zealand and Australia.

Please, if anyone has found it, can you contact me, Wilfried Preusse, on:
    [email protected]
    I will reward the finder of the cards.

Airport Dubai Terminal 3, at gate 220 outside the boarding zone
    13/04/2011 about 8 am, bevore flight EK055 to Duesseldorf
    Enclosed you find a picture from the SD card box.

• Ra
    Rathod Asha Dec 30, 2010

I mrs. Rathod travelled from Cincinnati to Chennai via Chicago Brussels, Frankfurt, Dubai to Channai on 1st Dec. 2010 and arrived chennai on 3rd Dec . My one bag has not arrived yet. It has my name tag on Mr. & mrs Hardas Rathod with address and phone no. It's almost a month and no sign of bag. My file no is MAAEK31976

• Cd
    cdikmen Dec 08, 2010

I m using ususally Emirates Airlines. So far I was happy with their services
    On 23.11.2010 in Hong Kong-Bangkok-Dubai-Istanbul route used Emirates Airlines.My Journey on the reservation number, flight numbers and Luggage card numbers are listed below.
    I get from my brother as a gift from Hong Kong that are currently new 1 x Iphone 4 to 16 GB mobile phone and new condition 1 x Sanyo Xacti hd 1920x1080 14 MP camera after the flight I noticed that there is no in my luggage.
    Any people help me
    EK 525592
    EK 555593

• Ru
    Rushdy Dec 04, 2010

My name is Rushdy Fouzeen. I have lost my luggage on 27 November 2010. Flight no. EK803 from colombo via Dubai to Jeddah. The Authorities are trying to trace my luggage and i an in contact with them.
    My Baggage lost Ref no. JEDEK28633

kindly be requested to trace and give as early as possible. i have my original certificates in the luggage along with other very important stuffs of my life.

My Mobile Contact no. +[protected]

Shy Aysola Nov 13, 2010

Emirates sent me a letter stating that they cannot cover for any of my lost baggage which includes a brand new Laptop, Camcorder (Sony), jewellery, expensive books and CDs and some clothes. The airline requested me to check in my carry on luggage saying the flight was full. The bag arrived at my destination airport with no items in it. It was open and ripped and had no items in it. I was travelling from Newyork to Hyderabad on Aug 27th 2010. I am totally disappointed and need help. Please send me any queries your have to [email protected] I will never fly Emirates. My total loss is valued at more than 3000$ (US dollars)

• Em
    emirates lost baggage Sep 18, 2010

Dear Sir

I lost my baggage and got it back.
    However, someone opened my baggage and took some items.
    And I reported it to your staff(Mr.Hamza) in Dammam airport.

He said 1month ago the items are in Dubai airport.
    I have tried to call Mr. Hamza 100 times this week.

It is obvious that he is avoiding my call.
    I checked the baggage service center next to Hamza’s office.
    They said Mr.Hamza was in the office.
    But nobody took my phone.

I need to get my ###ing I POD back.

Your company service is worst in the world!!!

Return my ###ing I POD!!!

I will put all conversations with Mr.Hamza in YOUTUBE!!!

========this is what I faxed to Hamza 16/August=============

Tel : [protected]
    Fax : [protected]

To : Emirate airline Dammam airport manager(883 7861/ Mr.Hamza)
    From : Akiko, Ueda (Park, sunghwan)
    Subject : Missing articles

Reference : BAHEK40382

This is Park, sunghwan who is Akiko’s husband.
    Today, I got my missing baggage in Dammam airport.
    When I checked my baggage, It was already opened by someone.
    There were no locks(2locks) on the baggage.

There were also missing items inside.
    It is obvious that someone took them.

1. IPOD TOUCH : VALUE(SR1, 493)
    2. IPOD NANO : VALUE(SR749)

[email protected]

Please check it and let me know the reason.

Please use e-mail : [email protected]

• Al
    aliasadadm Sep 17, 2010

I'm an unfortunate gold member of Emirates Airline who lost his luggage during a flight EK362 from Dubai to Guangzhou. I was on a business trip and all the important files and docuemnts were in luggage.
    to my horror i was not able to find it on the belt and when complaint in the Missing Luggage counter, the attitude was ridiculous. They have given me a form and later given me track number CANEK12571... and that's it.
    I've been following them since then (i.e 5 days) and the response is simple "'We are unable to find your bag, and we can't do anything, wait for few days". These...idiots can't even understand and realize that how important these trips are and what a huge loss i've to bear because of their negligence.