[Resolved] eDreams / complete lack of customer service
enightmares more likely
They failed to adequately advise me of a change of flight time, leaving me and my wife stranded in Peru making us miss our transatlantic to Madrid and onwards then to Dublin
I had to make complete new arrangements to get home (via Atlanta USA) and incurring additional costs of $4, 580
Over 3 months of chasing ‘edreams' to accept some responsibility has yielded absolutely nothing !!!
They have no problem taking your money but when THEY act unprofessionally, they will have no problem in abandoning you and ignoring your pleadings for help
NEVER AGAIN edreams - nor should anyone else
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
eDreams Customer Care's Response, Jan 23, 2018
Sorry to hear that you missed your flight.
If you could provide us with your booking details using the link below and a member of our customer care team will be in touch shortly.
Liam - Customer Care
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - cancel reservation 
- eDreams - Overcharged for ticket
- eDreams - worst customer service possible
- eDreams - fraud - edreams kept my money and still has my money but I got no ticket or service
- eDreams - booking changes
- eDreams - flight and insurance