[Resolved] eDreams / changes to tickets leading to the inability to perform check-in online
I booked 2 tickets in January for a flight tomorrow, 2nd July, from Brussels to Horta for me and my 5-year old son. I received 2 e-mails informing me of some changes in the "schedule" since January but the schedule actually looked the same. After trying to check-in online several times since this morning and getting an error message, I called the airline operating the flight and was told that they seem to be unable to check us in. I called eDreams and after a lengthy call was told that due to these "changes" performed by eDreams I am now unable to check in online and need to get to the airport 3 to 4 hours in advance to regulate this. Our flight is at 10am which means I am being asked to be at the airport at 6 am with my small child. That makes for a wonderful start to our journey! Lack of information and practices that made things more difficult for us, that's a very poor customer service eDreams.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
eDreams_en.'s Response, Jul 01, 2016
First of all, we would like to thank you for taking your time to post this review.
We are very sorry to hear that your flight reservation suffered some schedule changes and that we had not opportunity to assist you on the matter. We would kindly remind you that every schedule change of more than 3h or which implies a change of the flight number must be dealt via our Help line center however, we would be happy to make an exception in your particular case due to urgency of the matter. Kindly update your review indicating the booking reference or reply our private message we have just sent you over here.
We hope to be hearing from you soon.
Nicole - eDreams
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- Vacaciones eDreams S. L - Shady Business Practices 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- [Resolved] eDreams - flight booking 
- eDreams - lack of service
- eDreams - airfare price
- eDreams - your booking reference number with edreams is 3321299898.
- Vacaciones eDreams - paid for tickets, none received