[Resolved] eDreams / booking a flight

I think the company is maybe in U.K but has offices in New York, United States Review updated:

My complaint is similar to others. eDreams charged my account which was declined by my credit card company and then quickly re-charged which was accepted. The next day I was notified that the booking was cancelled by the airlines. Which was interesting since the tickets are still available. I called and was told that a refund was issued and should go through in a couple hours but at least by 72 hours. That didn't happened. the charge still shows "pending" and my credit card co. says they cannot open a fraud charge against them until they either return the money or accept it and I can then show that I received nothing for my $500. Oh--and by the way, the [protected] number that they gave in their supposed responses to the person who filed the complaint is frozen/protected and cannot be called . So that too is bogus and evidence of a fraudulent claim made by them as a defense of being available to resolve the dispute. Which I'm guessing will be what happens with this. I hope you do not participate this time in that process.

• Resolution statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response, May 27, 2018

Hello Jodyne,

Can you please provide your booking reference number via the following link so we can assist further:

Christos - Customer care.

Jo
May 14, 2018

Comments

•   May 19, 2018

No description (ID, email, names, etc) of the service or fault of the service

• Pa
      Jun 03, 2019

To whom it concerns
    I booked yesterday 3 tickets for the flight Timisoara-Bucharest-Timisoara. I was stupid enaugh to pay for extra services. Money was taken from my credit card and several hours later my booking was still in process. Booking reference 4498164250. Then I received an e mail explaining that I need to give more information (not demanded in the process of booking) in order to receive my tickets . Useless phone numbers were given not e mails. Only then I started looking for the company on the web and I was shocked that I gave my money to someone so unprofessional. I have to be in Bucharest on the 15th and I will have to buy new tickets from a decent agency. I cannot spend my time discussing with eDreams. I want to CANCEL this booking with eDreams and I want my money back.

•   Jun 03, 2019

To the authors,
    The valid names, contacts and the tickets do not exist.
    The authors are not entitled to claim anything from the air carrier or from the agent

Oleg G
    sr manager for icao iata iregulatory matters
    Aryan engineers Ltd
    email for enquireies with e-ticket / documents only:
    aryan (at) vivaldi.net