Dunkin Donuts / price discrepancy
At first I was happy to have a new D&D enroute to work until the starting crew was replaced with a new slower less efficient crew came. I went in ordered a toasted croissant w/butter the croissant is on the menu board for $1.29, butter is an extra .25 cents plus tax. My receipt said 1 bagel w/spread for 1.99 plus tax, when I pointed this out to the cashier "Jessica" she tells me that the receipt was correct because of tax. Well in CT our tax is 6% and I fail to see how tax could account for the what the cashier keyed in, long story short she and the supervisor defended the transaction blaming the mistake on taxes, I could not afford to be late for work however the incident bothered me all day. Needless to say I will not be stopping there anymore. The order #156966 on 9/8/08 @10:10:35 if any D&D management is reading this complaint.
More Dunkin Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint! 
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service 
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed? 
- Dunkin' Brands - Horrible service and horrible food!
- Dunkin' Brands - customer service 
- Dunkin' Brands - every time go with son get a coolatta the machine is off for cleaning.
- Dunkin Donuts - unethical behavior
- Dunkin' Brands - highland ny dunkin donuts.. I was there with my family and there is no restroom