Dunkin' Donuts / employees cannot understand english

For over 15 years I have been going to Dunkin Donuts. However, the past several years there seems to be a surge of non-English speaking employees who on a regular basis get my order wrong. Should I have to give up my Iced Mocha Latte with an extra shot of espresso and whip cream because there is an employee behind the counter who barely speaks my language? I am a patient person, but after years of this growing problem at my home town Dunkin Donuts, I might just have to call it quits and start buying my java at Caribu. I love this country but really how free am I as an American when a special order for a simple item eludes me due?

Va

Comments

3rd of Nov, 2008

I agree with you.
    It is very frustrating dealing with servers and crew members who can't speak english.
    I am working for a Dunkin' and more than half of my co-workers are not fluent in english. It makes my job very difficult.
    I mean, how am I s'posed to tell them what I need, how to fix orders, ring things, or anything for that matter, if they can't speak english. Its really hard. Customers are constantly complaining.

• Ri
      28th of Nov, 2008

Go to Boston and the areas outside of Boston and alot of the Dunkin Donut workers are illegal Brazilian immigrants, the funny thing is alot of the Brazilian who speak fluent english are illegal and in other instances there are emplyess who have limited english skills but they have their immigration paper work in order.