Dunkin' Donuts / employees cannot understand english
For over 15 years I have been going to Dunkin Donuts. However, the past several years there seems to be a surge of non-English speaking employees who on a regular basis get my order wrong. Should I have to give up my Iced Mocha Latte with an extra shot of espresso and whip cream because there is an employee behind the counter who barely speaks my language? I am a patient person, but after years of this growing problem at my home town Dunkin Donuts, I might just have to call it quits and start buying my java at Caribu. I love this country but really how free am I as an American when a special order for a simple item eludes me due?
More Dunkin' Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint! 
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service 
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed? 
- Dunkin' Brands - Racial profiling at a place where you’re supposed to enjoy a cup of joe?...
- Dunkin' Brands - horrible service and horrible food!
- Dunkin' Brands - customer service 
- Dunkin' Brands - every time go with son get a coolatta the machine is off for cleaning.
- Dunkin Donuts - unethical behavior