Dunkin Donuts / new dunkin donuts likes to hire under age workers!

Bridgewater, NJ, United States Review updated:
2.5
This new dunkin donuts in Bridgewater exploits the employees hiring 15 year olds making them work more than 25 hours a week. Also employees do not get paid bi-weekly but whenever the owner feels like it. Someone from Childlabor needs to do some serious investigations and see how the owner treats the employees. They are racist and over-work the employees. This place needs to close down.
Ci

Comments

7th of Apr, 2009
Its not agianst the law towork at age 15 I had a job at subway at 14...as long as they arent oing ne thing dangerous!geez. I can see your concern but it isnt agianst the law..
  8th of Apr, 2009
when they changed the labor laws...My parents had money but they are the type of people that believe in u must work if u want ...needless to say my dad tookme towork with him andmade me work my cloths, make up and all that stuff out...It taught me as an adult to appericate more =]...I can understand her concern though =]
  8th of Apr, 2009
hold up...Jason wait a minute...whoa I can guarentee at 17 they didnt and I was on my own with my child do not judge!glad Jason knows all...and no they taught me to work for what I got ty...
Jo
  8th of Apr, 2009
Some states they can do what they please with working kids.
where I live the working age is 15