Dunkin Donuts / new dunkin donuts likes to hire under age workers!
This new dunkin donuts in Bridgewater exploits the employees hiring 15 year olds making them work more than 25 hours a week. Also employees do not get paid bi-weekly but whenever the owner feels like it. Someone from Childlabor needs to do some serious investigations and see how the owner treats the employees. They are racist and over-work the employees. This place needs to close down.
More Dunkin Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint! 
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service 
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed? 
- Dunkin' Brands - horrible service and horrible food!
- Dunkin' Brands - customer service 
- Dunkin' Brands - every time go with son get a coolatta the machine is off for cleaning.
- Dunkin Donuts - unethical behavior
- Dunkin' Brands - highland ny dunkin donuts.. I was there with my family and there is no restroom