Dunkin Donuts / bad service

1 133 Bloomfield Ave.Bloomfield, CT, United States Review updated:

Today July 20th 2015 I went into Dunkin Donuts for a strawberry banana smoothie. I didn't stand in line for a long time it was two people in front of me. I ordered my smoothie and went 2 the other end of the counter to wait for it. There were two girls waiting for their drinks as well. The guy making the drinks gave one girl her drink and the other girl was still waiting on hers. after a while the other girl had 2 ask for her drink which was done already and sitting behind the counter. Then the employee (Edgar) started to make a strawberry smoothie which I thought he was making for me, but no he was making it for himself. So I stood there for a minute thinking he was going to make mine next but he took his and walked away. So I informed the lady that I was waiting for a smoothie and she asked the other employee (the guy who I paid) did I pay for a smoothie and he said yes, then she asked him why didn't he make it. How was he supposed to make it and he was taking customers? The guy that made himself a smoothie wasn't doing anything.

Jo
Jul 20, 2015

Comments

• Ke
      20th of Jul, 2015

Most likely the guy that made the smoothie was on break. The law requires that they get breaks. When you are old enough to work you would want to take your breaks. Especially after dealing with customers like yourself.