Dunkin' Brands / customer service

1 Paterson, NJ, United States

Went through the drive thru of dunkin donuts on 139 McBride Ave #147 Paterson NJ 07501 at about 11pm. I placed my order and when I got to the window I told the girl I wanted to reload my card with a $20 bill. My order was $15.33. The girl tried to load the card but instaed of loading the card with the $20 she added it to my total making it $35.33. The money was never loaded to my card. She didnt know how to fix tbe error and pthen face-timed the manager who was home sleeping who told me to refresh the app, as we did at least 5 times. Then via face-time she told me I had to pay an additional $15.33 so the money can load to my card. Which I didnt have. Then after 20 mins I said just take your food and drinks back and please return my $20 she refused, even after me showing both the worker and manager that my DD account still showed zero balance. The manager continued to refuse to return my money now after almost half an hour arguing the manager still refused to issue the money back even after I gave back all the food and drinks. I had to get very aggressive before the girl working finally gave me the money dispite the manager of the store still refusing to return the money. It was horrible because we had our children in the car and the back up it caused in the drive thru. 3 cars even left the line because of the incopetence and horrible customer service provided by the Store manager.

Du