Domino's Pizza / behavior against the law and discriminatory
Hello, I would like some assistance in getting my money back. Domino's Pizza used my credit card to take money ($14 +) out of my account. I had ordered a pizza and paid for it with by credit card. The store manager (Jay) promised me several months ago that they would refund the money, and that it needed to come from corporate office. My bank did nothing about it because the complaint was made 60 days after the event. If you respond I can provide you more information etc, dates and amount.
I believe this behavior to be against the law and discriminatory. If I had did this to them, I would be facing legal charges.
* * * * * * * * *
NOTICE: This E-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information. Use and further disclosure of the information by the recipient must be consistent with applicable laws, regulations and agreements. If you received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender; delete the E-mail; and do not use, disclose or store the information it contains.
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Domino's Pizza - Poor service by manager and employees
- Domino's Pizza - Cost of gf pizza
- Domino's Pizza - quality control /portion control/bad service, dirty manager
- Domino's Pizza - Business being nasty
- Domino's Pizza - Ignoring the complain