Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. / horrible service

United States Review updated:
Dollar Tree Stores, Inc.
I visited a store in Houston. The music playing was so horrible that I quickly got what I needed and left. Usually, I like to browse. Typically, stores play easy listening music not hard core rock so as not to offend anyone. I asked the clerk about the music and she told me that they did not choose it. It was piped in from corporate. From now on, I will go to the dollar store farther down the street.

D  29th of Jul, 2009 by
How is crappy music played over the speaker horrible serice?
It's true. There was a retail place I worked for, where we didn't choose the music nor could we change it. That's not horrible customer service. It just sucks.
N  11th of Aug, 2009 by

Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. - Rude service
Dollar Tree Stores, Inc.

When visiting dollar tree located on 377 killingly st, there was an older women cashing me out who was very rude to me. when approaching the manager she still procide to be rude, the manager asked her to stop talking to me and he told me he would handel it but at any time no one appologized to me. i asked him for his bosses number he told me it does not matter because all the complaintes go through him. this is not the first time i have had a sproblem in this location that the manager did not take seriouse. i will never return to another dollar tree and i will beletting every one i know, know about how rude your workers are. thank you have a good day.
N  6th of Sep, 2011 by

Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. - Fradulent
Dollar Tree Stores, Inc.

Imagine our dismay in discovering that our card number had been compromised by someone using "our"card numbers minis the card, all over Hesperia, Calif 2961 and we live in Tucson, and they are the only company involved that we recieved no help from our call to Corp. Dollar tree who did not return the call, the corp service telephone was the worst most disorganized mess I have ever encountered. My card was locked in the safe, but the charges had been entered manually, and had my signature. ( I doubt they could write like I do as I am handicapped), the charges were not done just once by twice. Here I am established in my community and I have to show my driver license to use my ownccards.So what is this nonsense???????

Watch out America, this is not a well run organization. I have called my attorney. Wells Fargo has initiated fraud investigation and now the attorney
generals office is involved, as well as the police dept here since initially it had to be from someone who took a credit card statement from here who we hired .

Dollar Tree Logo Dollar Tree