Dollar General / unstoppable febreze

Went into pick up my all the products I need for my coupons then get in line to check I asked Mary Adcock as her the clerk at the time of me checking out I asked her to scan 2 and scan my coupons so I can see my savings.. Mary than looked at the coupons and said you can used only 1 coupon per transaction then I said y'all can used 4 alike per day.. she call Nacy the other cashier over and asked her how it goes she looked at the coupons and said what Mary said I then told her to give my coupons back that's not a problem.. as I walked off Nacy then smiled and said have a nice day I turned around and told her to have a nice day and Merry Christmas as I walked off I said The [censored] Nacy left from one register to the other register following me talking trash! I asked her what she said she said oh, well that's your fault and you said [censored] me! I told her I didn't say that I said the [censored] what you talking about!? She began to get this nasty attitude so me and began to to have words then Mary screams at me telling to get out I told her to shut up she called the police and I waited on the police.. the police came and talked to me and said they trespassing me from the store.. I get to another dg store and the manager Debbie watching me comes to find out that Mary call and describe me from head to toe. This is not right I don't steal nor do I cause problems something needs to be done about this situation..this not the first time and all BLACK PEOPLES KNOW WHEN YOU WALK IN SHES FALLING YOU!

Ky
Dec 22, 2018

Comments

22nd of Dec, 2018

You were rude and the one being the racist.

28th of Dec, 2018

lol. Oh no! Another lost couponer! LMAO!!!