Dollar General / bad attitudes

1 johnsonburg, PA, United States Review updated:

my 2 year old accidently peed in the store unaware of him doing so the store clerk asks me if he peed i said "no" and my cousin said he may have had an accident. She starts yelling at me to go clean up the pee. I told her no its her job. The my cousin said jokingly around that I need a job the clerk said I WOULD NEVER HIRE U! And demanded that I left the store so I did so.

Comments

• He
      1st of Aug, 2012

It was your kids fault and you should have offered. She is not your servant and NO it is not her job to touch your son's bodily fluids. That is a health hazard and something you should have wiped up. How dare you act like such a snot.

• Br
      1st of Aug, 2012

You don't "fault" a 2 year old for incontinence, and just as it is not the customer's place or responsibility to clean up spills they may have caused in a retail store, nor is it appropriate for them to clean up after an incontinent episode.

• Li
      9th of Jun, 2013

Seriously you need to grow up, I may work as a cashier but I am not your babysitter and there to clean up after your kid. Yes kids have accidents, and maybe you should have been nicer. But its a health hazard and nasty...