Dish Network / ruined my credit in 2016

Pinole, CA, United States Review updated:

I had dish network for 12 hours. As soon as I saw the dish put on the roof and messign up all the nice view. I told the employee to remove it. He said he was too tired and would come back the next day. I got on the phone the next day making sure I was not going to be charged for anything. They told me to return the equipment and I did. Then 3 months later, I was billed 108.00 dollars. I called they said it was because I had dish for 1 month, then they said it was because I did not return the equipment. When I proved
to them I did. They said that I had to pay for the workman to come back to remove the dish. I was assured many times that I did not have to pay. Until I moved out and bought a house I learned that I had a collection agency after me and my credit was bad. I have talked to attorneys who refer me to small claims. I am refinancing now and just learned that another collection agency is putting a flag on my credit because of Dish. I talked to them again almost 24 months after the incident and It is just unbelievable. I pay all my credit cards on automatic payments . My credit was outstanding for years until Dish decided to charge me a fee that I was completely against. They had 3 diverse reasons and I have the email to prove it. I was told I could pay an attorney 3000 to 5000 to resolve my credit problem. I probably talked to dish and diverse collections agencies 15 times. I am so tired, but my credit is ruined. What can I do?

An
Oct 22, 2017

Comments

• To
      Oct 26, 2017

I just read an article about this at https://www.lemberglaw.com/credit-lawyer/. I think you might want to try to fix your credit ratings. There are so many unfair debt collectors and companies nowadays. They all need to be seized. We also need to be very careful of them.