Dish Network / poor service / billing errors
I recently tried to have my service reactivated so I attempted to go online. I paid the $25 reactivation fee and received a error message so I called the number and spoke to someone named Pess who found that it was credited to an old account and said she would change it to the correct account. She then told me that cancellation fee and equipment fee would be reversed and all I would need to pay in addition was 79.89 so I went online to attept to pay and found I couldn't access my account so I spoke to a very rude operator who then told me I had to pay $245.87 to reactivate and did not see where I had already paid $25. I told her I had a confirmation she was still rude and referred me to a supervisor dawn AP1 who was also rude and insisted that I did not pay the $25 fee I gave the other number and she finally found it and would not credit it to my account until I paid $245 which I do not owe.
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - Service call / upgrade
- Dish Network / Dish.com - customer service/ fraud dept
- Dish Network / Dish.com - dish unilaterally canceled my account
- Dish Network / Dish.com - not having a simple channel like nbc!
- Dish Network / Dish.com - employment and customer complaint