Dish Network / Dish.com / suspend service while out of the country.
Put my service for 6 weeks while out of the country, checked with rep and ask if it would be the same deal when I renewed my service and he said only had to pay $10.00 per month and the charges would be the same. When I returned they said I lost all my credit for 2 year deal I signed up for. They would not change their stance and said I owed them $420.00 on contract I cancelled and told them I would not pay.
Service was good but this is not right and am returning their equipment and not paying the cancellation fee.
More Dish Network / Dish.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - Placing Dish on "pause" wound up costing us more.
- Dish Network / Dish.com - damages to my home 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - cbs
- Dish Network / Dish.com - hopper 3 with wireless joey
- Dish Network / Dish.com - installer fraud