Dish Network / Dish.com — unethical billing residential consumer
I received this email stating that I have a new billing amount of now an amount in excess of $400.00. I am advising your billing department that there must be some error here. Firstly, my total monthly bill is less than $100.00. This was the figure that I originally signed up for over two years ago. Secondly, my service was interrupted when my bill was over one months charge and considered an amount past due $ approximately a month ago from this date. Now I am receiving a new bill for $250 - 300 more than that past due amount, when I have had no cable service. I refuse to pay this company any further money unless you can explain why I should be responsible for this absurd amount your stating I owe. Please respond.
More Dish Network / Dish.com Complaints & Reviews
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you
- Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!!
- Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges
- Dish Network - dishonorable business practices
- Dish Network - ignorant representatives, overcharging and scamming my account
- Dish Network / Dish.com - fox sports outage
- Dish Network / Dish.com - lack of satellite reception
- Dish Network / Dish.com - dropping fox
- Dish Network - horrendous customer service!