Dish Network / Dish.com / dish pedestal
We had a rainfall June 13 2018, which produced a leak in our roof. Upon checking on the roof which is flat.. I see that the dish satellite was in the same spot where the leak was. The satellite dish was held down with @ 6 to 8 pumice block, which weighed quit a bit. I moved the satellite dish away from where it was and noticed a depression in the roof. I scraped away the gravel at that area and noticed three depression in the roof. I called dish network to see if they could put the dish on the ground on a pedestal, which was done today 6/15/18, the technician wo did the job saw the depressions on the roof and asked that I should check if I could get a claim for the leak, because of the dish being weighed down with more than enough block to keep it from blowing over I guess. The technician said he would verify the depressions and the area where the dish was sitting
Updated by Earl Towles, Jun 15, 2018
Complaint is the same as above.
More Dish Network / Dish.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - not having a simple channel like nbc!
- Dish Network / Dish.com - employment and customer complaint
- Dish Network / Dish.com - deceptive renewal practices/termination charge 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - caused damged on home roof.