Dish Network / dish network reward card
I subscribed to Dish Network for my apt on 05/21/2012 and I was offered a reward card of $75 for my 24 months agreement. I received my reward card after payment of 2-3 months of fee, by the end of July. I planned to used my $75 reward card for the holidays and finally when I tried to use it, it did not work as it had validity for only 4 months.
I fail to understand that why would I get a reward card with only 4 months validity, which was already delivered late to me. My agreement is valid for 24 months then why can't I get my reward card renewed? $75 is my own money which Dish Network committed to return if I took subscription from them instead of any other providers.
When I tried to ask same from customer care, they were adamant on not giving me my $75 back and when I said I feel cheated and I want to cancel this fraud network TV provider, they asked for cancellation fee, so I do not understand why being into 24 months agreement with Dish, my own $75 reward card was valid only for 4 months and there is no policy of re-validating it?
I feel totally cheated, would never suggest anyone to use this Dish network.
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network - ignorant representatives, overcharging and scamming my account 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - lack of satellite reception 
- Dish Network - horrendous customer service! 
- Dish Network / Dish Network EchoStar - poor business ethics
- Dish Network / Dish.com - poor service and tech support