Dish Network / double charge (billing) and rude support!

I just got charged TWICE a big amount of my bill. My bill is still outstanding on their stupid website and I got charged twice, plus they told me it will take 7 to 10 BUSINESS DAYS to get a refund. After I asked for a supervisor, some kind of rude dog talked to me asking not to interrupt him while he was the first who interrupted me. He told me that I pressed the pay button twice while I never do that, because I'm a professional webmaster. I'm sure I did NOT press their stupid button twice.

Guess what, now Dish Network blocked me from reaching their customer service. When I call them, the line goes silent and then nothing. So I'm even unable to get my money back. Finally I found a different number (1-888 instead of 1-800) and the girl who identified herself to me as "Angel" she told me they refunded the extra charge (Dish tried to overcharge me twice and that's an apparent scam/fraud by Dish!) and that it will take 7 to BUSINESS days for me to get the money back! That's way too long. I asked her why they charged me 5 times bigger fee than the phone rep. told me before, but she hung up on me. I was hung up on by Dish Nerdwork SOOO MANY TIMES, that this is my last time I deal with them...

I quit and will never use dishnetwork again. I'm going to get cable. Finally I will be able to get the local weather and no more daily disconnections and monthly attempts of adding some unauthorized fees to my account.

An

Comments

• Br
      12th of May, 2008

I signed up with Dish Network later part of 2007, since the increase of high gas prices, food prices, etc., I can no longer afford to keep my service. My service was disrupted, which was okay, until a few weeks later, I learned from my Credit Union who I bank with that they had not one charge but numerous charges applied (unauthorized charges) to my bank card. Luckily, a red flag went up and the bank did not approve them.
    The only way I feel I can alleviate future charges will be to block this card, and get a another card. Consumers if you signed a contract with them, please, keep an eye on your bank statement. This company will try to deduct unnessesary charges!!!

• Sh
      18th of Nov, 2008

ASDIS Software AG asdis.com are dishonest business. They don't pay for services.