DirecTVdirect tv service

Dear Customer Service: On May 12, I applied for Direct TV as a new customer. I was approved and was that I had to pay $149.00 after they ran a credit check. I was given a installation appointment for 16 May 2017. The technician came and install the new equipment. The technician received a phone call from the customer service department saying he as to stop the process. I was told that my Adrian Wayne Pollard who live with me and my wife from 2005 thru 2008 when he move out of our house. My lived upstairs and had his own phone and Tv service in which he paid his own bills. Me and my wife had Dish Network. This was our first time applying for Direct TV.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Humble, TXI was not aware of my son bill with Direct TV. I was told in a unprofessional way that unless my son pay his bill or I pay it, I will never get Direct TV. My lives with his mother in Pasadena, TX. We have been living in this house since 1998. I am a retired Veteran and I would like to have Direct TV. We do not understand why we have to pay my son bills with your company. This really disturbing to us because when we were approved we cut our ties with Dish and your technician removed their dish from our house. My son is living in Pasadena and has Direct TV because your unprofessional representative told that my address was the only address that was flagged. Can someone please help us. Thank you very much.

Al