DirecTV / complaint
I have been receiving the 771 "no satellite" service. At 0730 I called to ask what was the problem was. The technician walked me thru the steps. Afterwards, it still wasn't working. She turned in an appt. 5 1/2 hours later the tech shows up only to say he can't fix it; it's a computer issue; not a technical problem. I called the 800 number, i've lost count on how many times. They directed me to "technical" department, I tried my best to explain that I had a technician here and he could not fix the problem. According to him it is a computer problem. Hung up 4 times; transferred 5 times, only to be hung up on; and placed on hold twice for more than 24 minutes at a time.
I do not want to pay for service I am not getting. The tv still isn't fixed! When is direct tv going to man up - tell it's customers you are having a computer issue; and that until that computer issue is fixed - we are not required to pay! And, since I don't see an address or a place to put my name - I feel this is going in a deep, dark, hole.
More DirecTV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - direct tv/ re: billing and payments
- DirecTV - I an complaining about a customer service rudeness id number is 235362 first name nick
- DirecTV - driver
- Direct TV - stars encore western
- DirecTV - satellite receiver