DirecTV / change in format

2 Modesto, CA, United States Review updated:

I do not like the changes in Direct TV that happened recently. I am a senior citizen that wears trifocals. Your new format is harder for me to see. In addition the new format does not give the information on actors as the previous format did such as date of birth or death. Your previous forrmate is what sold us to go with direct TV, even though it is much more expensive than regular cable. Why can't I as a faithful customer have a choice on the old format or the new one. Because of the changes that were made without my consent, I will be looking into other optionsas this new format is not worth what I am paying😩

• Updated by Brenda McGehee, May 06, 2018

Your new format is not what I signed up for. How can you expect to have satisfied customers when you change what I signed up for. Extremely poor customer service. You need to lower my bill just as you lowered customer satisfaction.💩

Br
May 6, 2018

Comments

• Jh
      12th of May, 2018

This new format is AWFUL! The font is so small I have to get up and walk to the tv to see what I am watching, when watching recorded shows I have no idea when they were recorded - am I watching one from 3 weeks ago or last night?
    I have been a long time customer but I think I am going to have to make other arrangements if this is the best you have to offer.

• 50
      16th of May, 2018

Here Here! I have been saying the same thing! I hope whatever 20 something that designed the new menu realizes his(or her) fellow 20 something’s are not the ones paying the average DirecTV bill...their parents are. We need to see what we are paying for!

• Tr
      23rd of May, 2018

This the worst update. It is so slow you can change the channel and run to the bathroom and come back before the tv actually changes. I have a new sony tv so it is not that. Please fire the people that came up with this. Why change it if it is not broke