DirecTV / change in format
I do not like the changes in Direct TV that happened recently. I am a senior citizen that wears trifocals. Your new format is harder for me to see. In addition the new format does not give the information on actors as the previous format did such as date of birth or death. Your previous forrmate is what sold us to go with direct TV, even though it is much more expensive than regular cable. Why can't I as a faithful customer have a choice on the old format or the new one. Because of the changes that were made without my consent, I will be looking into other optionsas this new format is not worth what I am paying😩
Updated by Brenda McGehee, May 06, 2018
Your new format is not what I signed up for. How can you expect to have satisfied customers when you change what I signed up for. Extremely poor customer service. You need to lower my bill just as you lowered customer satisfaction.💩
More DirecTV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - Told one thing when I call and call back and get told another...
- Direct TV - Direct TV on screen Guide
- DirecTV - Customer service was HORRIBLE!!!
- DirecTV - protection plan scam 
- Direct TV - menu font and functionality