DirecTV / billing wrong amount

1 El Segundo, CA, United States

In May 2018 I moved to a new address and requested directv to move my service to the new address with changes in my programming to lower the bill. I had to get customer assistance in Spanish because in their English speaking department I got always a person from the Philippines or some Asian Country that I couldn't understand what they were saying. My moving contract was set for 12 months and my bill was supposed to be lower to $37 monthly plus tax along with the current promotion they were offering. After they applied the $199.00 promotional credit, the bill went up to 73.91 and included a premium package (STARZ) and 3 more receivers I had already removed. I have been having to call every single month to get the problem corrected and the bill lowered and they will only do it for the current month and then the bill goes back to 71.93 each every other next month causing me the trouble to stay on the phone with them for over an hour (even 2 hrs) after being transferred several times to different representatives and lastly to a supervisor who assured me the problem should be solved. That was last month on October 24th and today the bill is still $71.93 and the billing department has not fixed it. This will be the 5th time I have to call. I want to cancel my contract at absolutely no cost to me at all, no early termination fees, have them send me prepaid postage boxes to send them back the only 2 receivers I have and no further billing or dealings with this tv provider. This has caused me a lot of trouble and inconvenience, also tension and fear of them destroying my credit for not paying the amount they are billing which is incorrect, and they have fully admitted in a recorded conversation that the company is at fault on not adjusting these charges. That's how I want to solve this situation and end all dealings with this tv provider which I will never go back to, after all this.

St