Direct TV / money taken for recievers

1 MO, United States

I had directv for about 3 years and my contract had fulfilled. First they tryed to tell me that i still was under contract when i clearly wasnt when i tryed to cancel my service. When i finally got the account canceled they said that i must return the recievers in the boxes they provided. Simple enough i thought. first of all they were ask to deliver the boxes to my new address and of course didnt. I myself had to track down the return boxes to ship back the recievers. I called and notifyed directv that the boxes were being shiped after a big hassle of returning them and they debited my accout 330.00 for the recievers ne way. Finally apon arrival of my recievers they told me it could take up to 6-8 weeks to get my money refunded. I went thru the process of talkin to a manager and applied for a speedy return and was told it would take 10 days. I have called them 6 times now and spoke with a manager every time and they all assured me it would be 10 days...well sorry but 4 weeks is not 10 days!! i am going into week 5 and still no refund!! These people at directv only waste ur time take ur money and tell u lies to get u to leave them alone!! i even had two managers hang up on me!! People stay away from this satilite company!! They will find someway to get u!

Ha