Direct TV / stealing money out of my bank acct.
Just like thousands of people out there, directv did a ream job on me. We were assess $463 for early cancellation fee, even though we were with them for more than 5 years. It came down to when their product the box broke last dec. and ask for a replacement. When we cancelled last March '08 they said we owe $463 for early cancellation, we complaint to probably no less than 20 customer service/supervisors, and letters mailed, but only got crap from them and no response to the letters. So I decided to e-mail the board of directors and some ladies name you suppose to complain too. Within an hour I got an acct. management person willing to work with my complaint (or so you think). He comes back after some couple of hours (or lunch) and said that it is within their rights to steal the money out my bank even though I'm not on the contract/acct. So $463 and multiple bank fees later and to this day I'm negative almost $800.
Here are the e-mail address to the board of directors:
Please can everyone bombard them with your complaints and if it helps somebody out there I would feel a little better.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - satellite tv service
- Direct TV - technical assistance
- DirecTV - billing - my credit report - still linked to directv
- DirecTV - service calls
- DirecTV - complaint