Direct TV / warning - credit/atm card use
I normally use my online banking to pay for my directv satelitte bill each month. There were a couple of occasions that I paid using their online payment system and I used my bank atm card. On that one occasion I used my bank atm card directv stored the information in their system. I called directv to cancel my service. Representative said that service would disconnect on that day and I would be sent a bill. Days later I found out that there was a charge on my atm card. If you are a directv subscriber and you are doing business with them using a credit card or atm card beware! You providing them with your card information authorizes them to debit/charge your account with any fees you owe when you terminate and they are under no obligation to give you a heads up when they do it. I found out because I checked my account balance. I am staying with my online banking payment system in the future.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - Told one thing when I call and call back and get told another...
- Direct TV - Direct TV on screen Guide
- DirecTV - Customer service was HORRIBLE!!!
- DirecTV - protection plan scam 
- Direct TV - menu font and functionality