Direct TV / satellite dishes need enclosure
This is my first winter with Direct TV and my service goes out whenever it snows because of accumulation on the dish. This can last for a few hours or a few days. I can understand why issues with tranmission of the signal might occur during inclement weather. What I don't understand is why such an exposed, vulnerable satellite dish would be installed in the snow belt without an enclosure.
Customer service at Direct TV advised me that I would have to clear the snow myself 2 1/2 stories up or wait until it melts. They also reminded me several times that I am under contract until Feb. of 2009.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - genie 2 
- DirecTV - rewards 
- DirecTV - new playlist interface
- DirecTV - rudest customer service reps in your philippines office!
- DirecTV - was offered 2 $200 gift cards to switch and the company lied