Direct TV / unauthorized withdrawal from banking account
I just got off the phone with three "managers", Jesus, Employee # [protected], Rene, Employee # 10033503 and one other incompetent customer service employee. O'yeah Javier is supposed to call me back within 20hrs. Right! $475 dollars was withdrawn from my banking account for receivers that had not been returned to them and a balance due on my account,even though the boxes came to my house about 24 hours before the withdrawal out of my account. Every manager I spoke to kept me on hold while they took their time looking in their dialogue index for "wants their money back". I was given the same answer, it's in the policy and you agreed to this when you signed up. Agreed for them to take out as much money as they see fit without any notice! I don't think so. I asked for their permission to record our conversations and did. I am now in the process of talking to my lawyer, filing a claim with the BBB, my local attorney general, as well as the Federal Trade Commission. Their practice is unethical and should be against the law. I encourage all of you that have had similar situations with this company to file a complaint with your local attorney general, the Federal Trade Commission as well as the BBB.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - discounts
- DirecTV - pathetic service on maintenance and service calls poor customer service!!!
- DirecTV - deceptive business practices 
- DirectTV - directv policy 
- DirecTV - no technical service