Direct TV / cancelation fees
You guys need to know this. I had Directv for two days, we canceled because it wasn't what was represented when we subscribed. They told us to send the receivers back and we wouldn't be charged. Then they charged us a $450 cancellation charge. After arguing with them on the phone and getting no where I filled a claim against them in small claims court. I signed a settlement agreement with a non disclosure clause but it made it well worth the time and effort to file. Don't let them screw you fight back, its the only way we will keep them from doing this to others.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - genie replacement
- Direct TV - customer retention sucks
- DirecTV - customer service
- DirecTV - cancelled upgrade appointment and didn't notify us.
- DirecTV - billing wrong amount