Direct TV / charged for service that never was installed
I had moved into a new residence and took my Direct TV with me.
Within a month of living at the residence the landlord attacked and raped me. I immediately had to move it when I called Direct TV to tell them I was having to move again, they told me it would cost me. I said I was unable to pay to move the system at that time, since I had missed so much work due to the attack and rush moving situation. They agreed to temporaily suspend the account. The residence I moved into was temporary and I will be moving again shortly.
Direct TV says there is nothing they can do and send me a monthly bill for satelite service that doesn't exist not even a dish on the house . Previously I had been a loyal customer for years and this is how they treat there customers. I suggest not to use this uncaring, unsympathic company. The thing they don't realize is as soon as I got permanent residency I would have resumed the service. I guess I will go to collection because I refuse to pay $80.00 a month for a luxury I don't even have access to.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - never ordered directv, never had directv
- DirecTV - new service
- Direct TV - deceptive sales tactics
- DirecTV - bully service, long phone calls, falsifying under service contract when you disconnect
- DirecTV - service call