Direct TV / charged for service that never was installed

I had moved into a new residence and took my Direct TV with me.
Within a month of living at the residence the landlord attacked and raped me. I immediately had to move it when I called Direct TV to tell them I was having to move again, they told me it would cost me. I said I was unable to pay to move the system at that time, since I had missed so much work due to the attack and rush moving situation. They agreed to temporaily suspend the account. The residence I moved into was temporary and I will be moving again shortly.
Direct TV says there is nothing they can do and send me a monthly bill for satelite service that doesn't exist not even a dish on the house . Previously I had been a loyal customer for years and this is how they treat there customers. I suggest not to use this uncaring, unsympathic company. The thing they don't realize is as soon as I got permanent residency I would have resumed the service. I guess I will go to collection because I refuse to pay $80.00 a month for a luxury I don't even have access to.

St

Comments

• Da
      13th of Apr, 2013

my daniel orphee this is my address 6304 chestnutwest randolph ma 02368 tel 857 236 2948 ispoke to some one at direct tv and they have requested to send proof of payment in order to have payment reversed i do not have any acconts with direct tv and never authorizedthis payment i need this money to be reimbursed as soon as possible please contact me at 857-2362948 thank you