Direct TV / unauthorized billing
After canceling service in jan of 08, they somehow unknowingly to myself how, they decided to turn their terrible service back on. Also along with stealing money out of my bank account.($501.35 to be exact.) because this is an account i dont use frequently, i didnt notice the deductions from my account for 3 months. Once i discovered this i immediately called them to fix the issue. So immediately they shut the service off and wanted me to send back the receiver which i did and they said they would issue me a refund. Which 4 months later, still never received. So again i called them and come to find out, they took out another months service even after cancelling my service. Go figure that one out. So we called and called and called some more. And my wife found, yep, you guessed it the president to direct tv's phone line. [protected]. So if anyone wants to call and complain directly, maybe something can eventually be done about their terrible service with direct tv. If anyone has a solution that not anyone else may know, could ya please let me know what else i may be able to do. As of now i will probably be contacting a lawyer so if anyone else wants to join in on a civil case please respond back to this site. Thanks and good luck.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - Told one thing when I call and call back and get told another...
- Direct TV - Direct TV on screen Guide
- DirecTV - Customer service was HORRIBLE!!!
- DirecTV - protection plan scam 
- Direct TV - menu font and functionality