Direct TV / billing issues
Direct TV is a total rip off. I had service with Direct TV back in 2005, I then moved and had to cancel my service in 2006. In 2007, I subscribed to the service again after moving yet again. Well, I was having some issues with the reciever last month Nov. 2008 and connected it to the dial-up and my bill has 3 pay per view movies from 2005 posted to my account in month. I have no bill to verify from 2005 that the movies where never paid for and I was told that they have been sitting ideally on the reciever since that time and puff now I need to pay up. (1) How in the heck could I have ordered a movie, without a record of the purchase being anywhere but on the reciever since 2005. (2) They have a record to verify I never paid for it but I was never billed until now for a 2005 charge that I can't see it or verify and I am expected to pay without proof that is isn't a billing error. The charge is about $16.00 not a make or break situation but it is the principle. I asked the customer service rep and the superivor "Is is not possible that is could be a billing error and I am being charged twice.." response "That is not possible..." give me a FREAKING BREAK... They just lost a loyal customer today...
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - Genie Replacement
- Direct TV - customer retention sucks
- DirecTV - customer service
- DirecTV - cancelled upgrade appointment and didn't notify us.
- DirecTV - billing wrong amount