Direct TV / verbal agreement?
I had occasion to talk to directtv, after getting repeated automated messages which I wanted to squelch.In talking with the representative, it came out that they "have in their records" that my contract was extended two years this summer after I replaced a faulty receiver. They claim that by getting the receiver replaced, there was a verbal agreement to the two years contract. I would have never made such an agreement as I am moving and planning to cancel them within the next few months. How do they get away with this? What does a consumer do about this?
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - new genie software a mess
- DirecTV - rewards card
- DirecTV - cancellation of service 
- DirecTV - unethical behavior
- DirecTV - Directv overcharge