Direct TV / bogus contract
So I have been fighting Direct TV for months now. In a nutshell, I never knew about this bogus contract and early termination fee. I called and fought with them and finally I got throw to this guy named Brett. I asked him for proof that I actually signed a contract. He couldn't produce anything and now all the letters and calls from them have ended. Gee, I am hoping this is all over. Take a look at the letter they sent me. If it helps, call the number and demand physical proof that you actually have a contract.
Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding DIRECTV account # 35308xxx. We attempted to contact you at phone #xxx-xxx-xxxx in response to your e-mail but were unable to speak to you directly regarding your concerns.
Our records support Brett requested a copy of the signed agreement, per your request, and we are waiting for the paperwork to arrive from our Home Services department. As we are aware of this situation and the request for the agreement, we will ensure you are contacted after we receive a response from Home Services.
At DIRECTV we strive to provide the finest in satellite television entertainment and outstanding customer service. For further assistance, please contact us at [protected] between the hours of 7:30 AM to 8:30 PM MT.
DIRECTV Customer Advocate Team
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - no access to fox networks
- DirecTV - complaint
- DirecTV - payment problem
- DirecTV - auto payment after account closed
- DirecTV - billing, unauthorized removal of programs and services