Direct TV — dispute bill
I was charged a 400.00 disconnect fee when I cancelled my tv service with Direct tv. No one ever informed me when I was cancelling that I was under a contracted. I later found this charge to my account and called to ask why. They informed me that I had a NEW two year commitment because I received a new DVR when my old one was struck by lightening. I then informed them that NO ONE told me of this commitment and they then told me to send a letter the the bill dispute department and said there was no number to reach them.
I want EVERYONE to be aware of this fraud and be careful when signing with Directv. They will CHEAT you!!!
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks!
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience!
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill
- Direc TV Support - very poor service
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change