Direct T Vsatellite service billing different than promised

I started my service in April, 2017 with the Select tv package for $50 per month with free equipment and free set up and free recording. On or about 4-4-17 I upgraded to Choice package. I was told it would increase my bill to approximately $80 per month for 2 years. My first bill was $50 as promised. My second bill came in and was $117.59. This was $80.83 which is what I was promised. Then they added a regional sports fee of $5.83 and a second sports fee of $5.44 plus $28.77 as activity from last bill. I called on 5-17-17 to let them know I do not have a sports package other than what is included in Choice package. I inquired about this and was told I must pay a fee if I receive any sports channels. They could not explain the other charges. I am not getting the promised monthly charges as promised. Please have someone who speaks English to respond if verbal. I very much would like this resolved before another payment is charged to me. Thank you for your help. I can be reached at [protected]@ymail.com. This is very disturbing. I am 68 years old and on a fixed income. This is very upsetting as I fixed my budget on what was promised. Thanks again. Sharon Dalton, Forsyth, Ga. 31029

Na