Direc TVsc.com / unauthorized billing

This company took my money for an auto extended warranty and basically sold me a $1500 piece of paper and no warranty! I called the name on the paperwork they sent me and guess what??? The other company on the paper said I should talk to the company that sold it. Well, after a lot of research on the net I found out that these are the same scam companies with different websites! They take your money and then run! I spoke to some guy kyle? That said he was the manager and nothing got resolved. I tried to dispute with the credit card company since the charge on my credit card is from another company entirely!

Va

Comments

19th of Sep, 2008

I am the CEO of DirectVSC, Inc and challenge this claim. Our Credit Card charges show up as DirectVSC, Inc. on all credit card statements. I am asking the person who posting this to provide us with the Contract Number of the policy written, the date of purchase of this VSC sale contract and the name of the salesperson whom sold this policy. We have no one employed by us that is named Kyle. Please respond to this request.