Direc TV Salesmen / salesmen lied about prices, and refer a friend!
I am complaining about the Salesmen that came to our Senior Apartments, and lied about prices..also, refer a friend, which means you refer a neighbor, and receive a $25.00 rebate, or something like that, which I did and never received a thing.. These two guys came, they were from the San Fernando Valley, gave a demonstration about Direct TV. One was name Shaun, I believe. Anyway, they lied to about nine of us that did get Satellite TV. I called his number, several times and he never answers. I have had Direct TV for about three or four months now. I gave up...one of my neighbors is also complaining, she said she is going to contact BBB. You need to check-up on these guys, and others that lie to customers, just to make a buck...
More Direc TV Salesmen Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - genie replacement
- Direct TV - customer retention sucks
- DirecTV - customer service
- DirecTV - cancelled upgrade appointment and didn't notify us.
- DirecTV - billing wrong amount