The Smart Circle (Direc TV) — poor service!
We ordered Direct TV from a salesman who came to our door on Sept. 9th. We were supposed to have our service installed on the next day between 1 and 5. No show, and no call. I tried to get ahold of the salesman, Kris K0sciclniak, left him a message, no call back. Finally got ahold of the company, The Smart Circle, and they promised to be out on Tuesday the 11th between 5 and 7. They called and said they couldn't make it again, and would come today, the 12th, between 12 and 3. I called to make sure this time, and they said they had to change it to 4!!! I canceled it, told them to reimburse the $19.99 to my sons account, and called Direct TV myself instead of the smart circle! They said that the company (the smart circle) had not canceled yet, and to call them back to make sure they put the cancellation through. Problem is you can stay on hold with this company for over a half-hour. Do not go through Smart Circle, Direct TV is getting a bum rap for this, this company is only selling their equipment!!!
More The Smart Circle (Direc TV) Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks!
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience!
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill
- Direc TV Support - very poor service
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change