Direc TV - / no service,. regulaunauthorized charges, regulation needed!
Sudden loss of service. Tryed to get in touch with direct tv. No direct service lines. Just ads to buy more or special packages. Finally got in touch wsith someone. A charge for a technician to come to the house. Several weeks now wiothout service; the technician finally comes, says everything is fine and we did have intermittent service to our hd tv. We told direct tv that they must send us a correct bill for only the time we actually had service. We then got a bill for technician fees plus insurance plus—late fees. No, we want a corrected bill no late fees, because we are disputing your bill. After several emails they took off a few days of the bill but kept applying the late fees. By now, we are irritated and said send us a corrected itemized bill and we will pay it, without the late fees. They said they would disconnect us. Once they disconnected us - the contract was broken, and we went to another service. Also, the attorney generals' office has received all email records along with a complaint form and any further correcspondence including an "unauthorized" charge that our charge account credited back to us as a result of informing them immedidately.
We intend to follow this through until this industry has regulations that require them to meet fair business practices and have readily available service numbers and qualified technicians to repair there service.
More Direc TV - Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - New Insatalled, Tech not show up
- DirecTV - Unable to get channel 5, NBC
- Direct TV - cable
- DirecTV - service technician not showing up on the day of the scheduled appointment and no phone contact to explain the delay or why. 
- Direct TV - customer service dept