Direc TV / Acc Cable / offerring services they do not intend to honor, then charging disconnection fee
On april 5 2008 verizon offerred me a package of internet, tv and telephone for the amount of $99.00 + tax roughly $126.00. I accepted the package in good faith.
after i moved into my home I saw direct tv turned up. I told them it was a mistake I did not order direct tv, the told me they were under verizon and this is a part of the package. I called verizon they agreed. they told me it was the one bill for the agreed upon amount.
the first month I got 3 different bill. I called verizon they blamed direct tv for not sending the bill. Direct tv blamed them. I told them to turn the service off before the month was up if they cannot resolve the issue they said they will fix it by the next bill. this continue for 4 months with large bills until the service was turned off.
I paid Direct tv the final bill but they went ahead amd charged me $320.00 disconnection fee. I called the collection agency who told me to pay $246.13 and this will take care of the bill, they said it was a settlement. the money was withdrawn from my account. my name is sent to collection agency again because they now say they have changed their minds and i must pay another $81.00. Is this a scam or does agreements mean nothing anymore. the collection group is cbe group inc [protected].
More Direc TV / Acc Cable Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - cable
- DirecTV - service technician not showing up on the day of the scheduled appointment and no phone contact to explain the delay or why. 
- Direct TV - customer service dept 
- Direct TV - unprofessional service 
- DirecTV - directv satellite dish tv