DHL Express / shipping service

1 1522 Huber St Suite A, Atlanta, GA, United States

This is my first time receiving anything shipped through DHL. I called customer service number to have my package tracked. Tried to track my package using DHL website that is stupid and not usable. Your website ask us to download some stupid app that I have no use for. Also when I called the customer service number your system that is suppose to be voice or touch tone operated does not work. Then I hold online for a [censored] representative that could barely speak english this idiot could not answer a simple question. Or maybe she could understand english just like she could barely speak it. This idiot hung up on me and couldn't if they would try to redeliver my package today. The only reason I called is because it is Christmas Eve and I was not sure of DHL's holiday schedule or it the holiday schedule applied to Christmas Eve. This dummy kept telling the next business day and I wanted to know if today was consider their next business day. Please stop the dumb [censored] using customer service representatives in the United States where English is our language but your customer service representatives don't speak it. That is the dumbest [censored] ever.

Rr