GDex / GD Express Logo

GDex / GD Express

Having problems with GDex / GD Express?

GDex / GD Express reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 20, 2015. The latest review Tracking # MY30181451241 : Complaint : Why taking 7 days from Parit Buntar to Ayer Item Pulau Pinang??? was posted on Sep 8, 2021. The latest complaint barang delivered tapi tak dapat pada saya was resolved on Jan 05, 2019. GDex / GD Express has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 509 reviews. GDex / GD Express has resolved 1 complaints.

GDex / GD Express Customer Service Contacts

+60 377 872 222 (Customer Service)
+60 364 195 003 (CS Hotline)
№ 19 Jalan Tandang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Petaling Jaya
Malaysia - 46050

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GDex / GD Express Customer Service. Initial GDex / GD Express complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GDex / GD Express above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GDex / GD Express. Discuss the issues you have had with GDex / GD Express and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

GDex / GD Express Complaints & Reviews

GDex / GD ExpressTracking # MY30181451241 : Complaint : Why taking 7 days from Parit Buntar to Ayer Item Pulau Pinang???

Hi Gdex,
I demand your explanation of solid reason of why taking 7 days to deliver a parcel from Parit Buntar to Pulau Pinang whereby the travelling hour just requires ONLY one hour trip.
On top of that, we have made at least 5 calls to GDEX in daily basis to request for expediting the shipment, yet no answer was given and we were just asked to wait for update.

My customer even called GDEX Penang yesterday and your staff there even requested my customer to pick up by herself and reason given is the whole Pg GDEX site is going for vaccination. What a good excuse to totally push away your responsibility.

I would like this to be addressed in management level by GDEX, i do not see urgency in your work nor action to meet your customer need!

Please get back to me asap!!
I still have order for Penang, i'm wondering whether to take the order or cancel it!

Respond

GDex / GD ExpressUndelivery parcel to the given address.

Failed to delivered the parcel because the address send to 89257 (Tamparuli) but they do the delivery at Kota Kinabalu.

Undelivery parcel to the given address.
    Undelivery parcel to the given address.

GDex / GD ExpressLcd screen telefon rosak

Saya beli lcd screen telefon, bila saya Terima barang tu dah pecah,
      Nombor tracking GAMA002415305
      COURIER NAME, MALVIN RAJ A/L SANTANASAMY

SAYA BERHARAP BOLEH DAPAT GANTI RUGI KE ATAS BARANG SAYA, KALAU TIDAK TERPAKSA SAYA VIRAL KAN HAL I I DAN MEMBUAT LAPORAN POLIS ATAU TRIBUNAL Pengguna,
      BERHARAP pihak gdex meng ambil tindakan secepatnya my fon nombor [protected]

GDex / GD ExpressParcel not delivered to home

I already faced this problem quite a long time and keep facing it until today. Every time use this gdex courier, i have been asked to pick my parcel by myself in stationery store in Triang, which located besides the BSN bank. The distance from my house to the store is about 30 minutes. It is so troubling and annoying. As we know, during this pandemic, we must limit our movement. People bought things online so that i can be delivered at our homes. All i can say is the service provided by GDex Triang is so poor. At least, they can put parcels in Sinar Utama which is nearer. People pay the postage, but they still told us to pick out parcel by ourself. Where's the logic? If they dont want to deliver, then they themselves should quit being an agent. Other courier does not even have problem to deliver parcels in my home. Why should gdex got problem? I hope this complaint can improve this problem.

GDex / GD ExpressService slow

GDex / GD ExpressBarang tak jalan bila sy trace traking number

Tolong check tracking number ni MY40400630922..dari kelmarin dah keluar dari warehouse Shaklee..Hari ni belum ada apa-apa update

Barang tak jalan bila sy trace traking number

GDex / GD ExpressMissing parcel my15002351186 since 17th july

17/7/2021 : My parcel MY15002351186 was sent to GDEX for delivery.

29/7/2021 : It was still pending undelivered at GDEX. WhatsApp customer service and promised will check. Then someone called and informed agent didn't pickup parcel because there were too few to be collected, so reluctant to deliver as to reduce costing which was unacceptable excuse. I have paid for EXPRESS CHARGES and that was the reason given for not delivering my parcel.

2/8/2021 : Parcel still pending at GDEX. WhatsApp customer service again. Still checking was the answer which was EXTREMELY ABSURB. Was informed Ms Nirosha was the person handling my case but seemed she did not bother to solve my problem. Promised to call me back on 2/8 but did not do so. I have to feedback to my customers as they are waiting for the parcel urgently and who is going to pay for the loss. I am really disappointed with GDEX. Please check ASAP.

Missing parcel my15002351186 since 17th july

GDex / GD ExpressBarang dihantar salah alamat

Hai...sy nk complain. Td gdex silap hntr brng sy. Spttnya delivery ke kemboja 4c/3 tp p hntr dkt kemboja 4A/3. Jauh sy kna p collect balik brg. Blh plak tggal mcm tu je dpn rumah org tu, nasib baik owner tu wsap sy, ckp brg sy ada d rumah dia. Nasib baik org tu jujur klau x, hilang brg sy. Sucess tp slh hntr.. Spttnya tgk btl² address, dh la owner rumah tu crita gdex letak dkt pagar je, xde plak pnggil. Sy byr cas mhal kot tp service hampeh.. Kecewa btl, 1st gdex slh hntr brg...

Respond

GDex / GD ExpressParcel has been hold and still not deliver to customer for 5 days...

Refer to my Consignment no: MY37050679685.

My Parcel was delay and upon e-tracking checking, my parcel has been hold in the Gdex Segambut branch since last updated on 21/7/2021 ("Inbound to SEG station (Segambut)"). No further update after 21/7/2021 upon cheking on e-tracking.

I call Customer service since last Saturday (24/7/2021), the agent said will ask the Segambut Gdex branch to ask why Parcel is holding without delivery. Promised to call me back to update status. However she didn't call back and Never follow up my case.

Whatsaap the customer service at [protected] & I have raise the case for this shipment. Again in the whatsaap stated will follow up closely and promise to revert also NO Reponses and action..

POOR customer service, Empty Promised with no action taken... LOUSY Staffs!!

1 parcel been holding and keeping in the same Gdex outlet station with no explanation and follow up to customer.

PLEASE investigate my parcel ASAP and revert.

Regards,
                  Kiew Ngoh (Sheila)
                  [protected]

Parcel has been hold and still not deliver to customer for 5 days...

GDex / GD ExpressUndelivered due to sorry card

Undelivered due to Sorry Card??
                    I am at home whole day, no one called, then suddenly appear Undelivered due to Sorry Card in your tracking system

Please contact me and send over my parcel within the next 24 hours.

Tracking number: MY40374122011

GDex / GD ExpressItem is Missing

Hi, I would like to file a complaint regarding the service. I have send out a package og 1.3 kg (refer to the picture below), but the recipient didn't received the full item (refer to the video). The tablet is missing.

The item were send out from GDEX Malaysia (Sibu, Sarawak Branch). Please take further action regarding this matter.Thank you.

Item is Missing

GDex / GD ExpressI didn't receive my parcel

My82082858315... I didn't receive this package, my address is in kuchai lama, how did the package go to petaling? Please help me to check and follow up, thanks

I didn't receive my parcel

GDex / GD ExpressDamage item for GDEX MY37038015958

On 24/5 sender updated my parcel has been shipped. After 2 phone call have been made to customer service, finally my parcel delivered on 29/5.

I noticed that box of my parcel broken and damage. As i open the box, i found out that the delivered item (bicycle) got scratched at many place. You can see the damage as per attached pic in the email.

Kindly please give an update on this matter. You can reach me through phone no [protected].

Thanks and have a nice day.

GDex / GD ExpressMY30158628035 - parcel

Hello again,

This is my second complaint since yesterday. After I complaint, Kuala Pilah Station call back to claim receiver name is blank. How come this thing happen since one day before they call and claim cannot deliver my parcel.

Then again, when they call on yesterday; same thing as I'm predict that they advise us to go to Kuala Pilah Station to collect the parcel. If they still react like this, let I take their salary and do their task!

Till now, no one is delivering my parcel although in tracking systems shows they in the middle of processing my delivery.

Please assist to speed up this process!! Please call my mobile number at [protected]!!!

Regards;
                            Amirul Asyraff

• Updated by Badin Chot · Apr 20, 2021

Hi,

Your team failed to deliver my parcel since yesterday. They call and claim, my house is not under their coverage and advise me to go Kuala Pilah station to collect by myself.

I pay for the service then what I got now? Please deal with your lazyness team!!! I need my parcel by today!!!

Amirul Asyraff

GDex / GD ExpressMY17007753532 MY17010391920 MY17007568567

Hi to the management,

With due respect, Kindly please find the tracking number for you further information.

I would like to lure your attention to an important issue that I have faced receive due to your services. Why this type of GDEX dispatch guy don't want to sent door delivery? We paid for delivery, so you guys must be responsible for due deliver. Every time I receive the phone call due to collect parcel at downstairs, I told them my old mom cannot effort to come to collect the heavy parcel, still they force you to come and collect. Each time I request to my neighbor help to collect. Sir/Madam do you think it is good way treat your neighbors ??. Last time when I requested them to bring at upstairs, they simply mention 'no body at a home'

This behavior is not good for a company like you. I hope you will respect the privacy and time frame of your customers and will never give them a chance to complain again as you have to maintain your name in the market otherwise there are many competitors. Thanks,

from
                              Mr Suresh Jeya Krishnan (be half of Sivamalar Rajendran)

Jan 29, 2021

GDex / GD Express — Do not received the parcel for days

I am waiting for an urgent parcel, hence I purposely came into office in order to receive the parcel during...

GDex / GD ExpressPackage delivery from kl to melaka

We currently have an account with gdex. Our firm name is ms yeoh mazina & partners, bangsar branch. Do check your records for verification on our existing account.

On 22/1/2021 we had delivered a package together with consignment nos to gdex sunway to our melaka branch.

However the branch has not received yet. We have called gdex several times and gone to gdex sunway to check but unsuccessful. Our consignment nos is my [protected] dropbox at gdex sunway on 22/1/2021.

The package is extremely urgent and to have reached melaka on monday.

Deeply dissappointed with the bad service and regret no positive result given by any staff from gdex on the whereabouts of the package.

Call me at this number urgently - [protected]

Respond

GDex / GD ExpressParcel in transit more than a week!

My17008441760 cn

hmmmm... Tak tau nak cari sapa dah nak complaint. Kalau sapa2 ada email add ceo or pihak atasan gdex ni, tolonglah share yer. Asyik dok email call cs gdex ni, jawapan cliche manjang! teruk sangat servis gdex ni. Servis berbayar, bukan free. Di peram lama2 parcel customer untuk apa? tolonglah improve courier service korang ni. Ingat guna gdex bayar extra mahal dari pos malaysia, bolehlah berangan parcel sampai cepat. Sekali... Lebih kurang pos malaysia jugak lambatnya! It's already 2021 la deiii... Oh Malaysiaku#internationalshipping

Parcel in transit more than a week!

GDex / GD ExpressDelivery

Hi..my sister item buying from ATOMY was reach at GDEX triang.MY40332894826...my question is..why GDEX triang dont want to sent this item to my sister home..i already lost my customer due to this matter..i have seen many complaints about GDEX Triang about this matter..we already paid the delivery charge, then why your team dont want to sent..J &T no problem to sent it..why ur international company act like low class service..As i know..atomy malaysia do a project with GDEX..but for me it was failed..

GDex / GD ExpressService

Kemaman gdex branch was very rude, the supervisor not even think about customer request or trying to solve but keep giving us problems, such as, pick up time... We requested them to pick up 4pm but they said their dispatch will arrive 3.15 which is so hard since I have to prepare the document, it's beyond my control, so that's why we request to take us at the latest, they said can I have to inform at least before 4pm, so I did it, but we want them to wait at least until 4pm, the dispatch wa very very rude, even I apologies for the delayed... Please help me by solving this issue or I just have to terminate account with gdex... For sure!